News.

Never Expected It to Happen

 

 
-SUNGMIN'S POV-
 
"Why so scared...Sungmin-ssi?"
 
"N-No!" I cried as I pushed him away. I looked at Kyuhyun, my eyes full of shock while his eyes were hell itself.
 
"Eh, what's wrong?" a smirked tug on his lips. 
 
"What's wrong is... how'd you know?" I asked,my voice trembled a little bit. 
 
"It's quite obvious.You do not look like much of a girl. Although you have curves, it still doesn't work for you. Only Kevin and Key can pull it off.The other students must be stupid to fall for your pathetic tricks." He explained pretty simply.
 
"... I don't know if I'm supposed to find that offensive or not." After I finished that sentece, Kyuhyun threw me a bag full of my school clothes.
 
"I found those in the music room with your i.d. Now go change. My eyes burn when seeing you as a girl." Kyuhyun commanded as he opened the door to the outside world.
 
"W-wait.." The devil looked back.
 
"Why are you over at the East Wing?"
 
"I know your plan and its consequences. By the way,change fast and go to Leeteuk-hyung. He's at the West side already," How'd he get all this information and what consequences? I stood there like an idiot when he just left me to change. 
 
After I changed,I walked out. I checked my phone and discovered the missed calls and texts from Eunhyuk and Leeteuk-hyung.
 
From: Leeteuk-Hyung
To: Lee Sungmin
 
YAH RETREAT,MAJOR NEWS.
 
 
 
I tilted my head. What about Key and Kevin? I thought about it for awhile and just decided to leave. I walked back,moving in all directions to avoid bumping into people. On my way, I saw Donghae and Kevin walking. Kevin still being a girl. I ran to catch up with them.
 
"Hey, do you know what Teukie-hyung's text message is all about?" I asked Donghae who was yawning excessively today. Must be tired... He's been busy all week. He still works and now have school. What was he thinking coming back to school?
 
-FLASHBACK *imitates wooshing sounds*-
 
(1 year ago)
 
"Donghae..why do you look sad?" I curiously asked a sulking fish who was laying his head on the school's desk. The teacher was gone at the moment which made the students talk to each other. I was in 2nd period with Donghae and the usually energetic one is laying dead and dull. 
 
"Hyung...Ever since I told the news to Hyukkie and Kevin-ssi,they've been upset. I know I'm taking the role,but.. I don't want to leave when I know that they're upset." He said pouting for the 15th time today and it's only 9:30AM at school... I sighed.
 
I know what's happening. Donghae got invited to do a main role in a taiwanese drama.Apparently called, Skip Beat. He really wanted to act,but he'll be dropping out of school for it. His step-brother,Kevin, was really sad about Donghae leaving. Considering the fact that Kevin really looks up to Donghae. Meanwhile,Eunhyuk accepted Donghae pusuing his dreams, but not the fact that Donghae had to leave him. Did I mention that the two used to be best friends? Well, now they're are a couple. So that's even harder.
 
"..Well then, Hyuk and Kev need to support you,"
 
"Haha,I guess it's fine as long as I contact them all the time.So it's like I'm still at Korea!" I sighed... That's Donghae for you.. The five year old who keeps on dreaming.
 
-END OF FLASHBACK-
 
"Hyung, you okay?" Donghae said with his worried expression. He must've notice me spacing out.
 
" Yeah, it's fine" 
 
We reached the West Wing and stopped by the music room for Kevin to change back to his male form.After,we headed towards the empty classroom that was filled of our memories and mischevious plans. It was silent between the three of us. Just the sound of our footsteps echoed the halls as we walked.We didn't know what to expect. Something good or bad? Our mission was a fail anyway. Kevin and I didn't even meet Taeyeon. What about Key? 
 
We slowly opened the door to the abandoned classroom and found Eunhyuk,Teuk-hyung, Key,and... Jonghyun? Donghae walked in first and ran straight to Eunhyuk,hugging him like a little boy. I chuckled. I looked over to Key.His eyes were red and puffy. Jonghyun smiled gently at Key with worried eyes. What exactly did I miss?
 
-KEY'S POV-
 
Leeteuk-hyung didn't tell me the whole story yet,but instead he just led us to the classroom again. He wanted to wait for the others to come back. According to his facial expression and serious tone, it seemed like bad news. Jonghyun was with us and Leeteuk eyed me. For some reason, I think I'm okay telling Jonghyun the truth so I let him stay. The others came in and there were some Eunhae action. I glanced at Jonghyun and he caught me. He smiled back, the smiles that say 'it's okay'. 
 
"Okay, now that everybody's here. There are some important news.. Apparently,Taeyeon found out about you guys crossdressing." Everyone stared at the elder. He is lying right? I didn't dare to look at Jonghyun now. I regret letting him join. Now that he found out the truth, I feel embarrased.
 
"W-what do you mean hyung?" Kevin asked quietly.
 
"Taeyeon knows. Someone probably told her the secret." 
 
"Eh who?" Sungmin-hyung questioned. A tone sounding like he wanted to beat the crap out of the snitch.
 
"That's the problem.. we don't know. And now we have to set it straight with Taeyeon. We can't have you guys expelled.It was all my fault for making you guys do it , just because I wanted to help my friend.I thought about myself instead of you guys.Sorry... " Leeteuk-hyung was serious at this point. He felt guilty. I noticed Eunhyuk-hyung patted his back,smiling. He was our big brother. He took care of us. He make mistakes,too. In the end,he always find a way to solve it. 
 
"Alright,enough about me. Let's go to Taeyeon and fix this mess," The elder one suggested. Everyone nodded and headed out. I was about to until I remembered about Jonghyun. I looked over to him. He was slowly trying to understand the conflict. I walked in front of him and he looked up.
 
"You okay? You are not freaking about this thing? " I asked. It would seem normal for a person to do if they find that you crossdress. But all Jonghyun did was laugh sightly.
 
" Don't worry, I'm good. It's nice to have learn that one of my friends like to crossdress," he said.
 
"Sarcasm?" 
 
"Nope. All real." He gave me one of his heartwarming smiles. It caused me to smile too. But it also made my heartbeat faster than usual. Then I realized something.
 
"Wait.. I'm your friend?"
 
"You don't want to be?" 
 
"N-no, I mean.. I do,but I'm just surprised that you're okay with it.." 
 
"I am. It gives a new feel to my life. Thanks..Key. I got to go now." He said as he walked out the door. I sighed.  I followed him out the door and went the opposite direction to the group. 
 
-----
-SUNGMIN'S POV-
 
"We're very sorry! Please forgive us!"

There we were, all six of us were bowing down to the West Wing president,Kim Taeyeon. Her arms were crossed and she had a very icy cold look in her eyes.
 
"And what makes you think that I won't expell you and personally send you to jail for being erts?" She said through her gritted teeth. Leeteuk-hyung stood back up straight. Followed by the rest of us.
 
"Well, being erts is a natural thing us, males." Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Hyung's explanation. We knew that wasn't working. We had to tell her the truth.
 
"Okay,fine. First off, I have a friend who really likes you. He had a female friend put a love letter in your locker. After that, he realized he needed the letter back. He tried having the female do it,but she refuse. So he ended up asking Kevin,Sungmin,and Key to crossdress in order to get the letter. Now is it understandable?I mean come on, it was hard work trying to get the three to agree on the mission!" Teuk-hyung  explained. Couldn't have said it better myself. I heard Taeyeon sigh. After some silent thinking, she spoke.
 
"Okay. You guys are off the hook. Do it again, and it will be the last time you will have the ability to see."  I gulped. Taeyeon may be younger,but man, can she pull off a threatning sentence. We bowed in thanks, promising it was only a one time thing and we will NEVER do it again.
 
----
 
As we walked out,we let go a big sigh of relief,high-fived each other and went in different directions. There was still something that bugged my mind and I forgot to ask Taeyeon. Who ratted us out? I kept walking until I think I knew who it was. My blood was boiling at the moment. With top speed, I ran to the music room. 
 
Once in front of the room, I opened the door.Almost ripping the door off its hinges. Discovering my target was practicing his singing with a ballad. Luckily it was just him in the room. With heavy breathing,I stomped my way to him. 
 
"Cho.Kyuhyun. WHY'D YOU FREAKIN' SNITCHED!?!" I yelled as I grabbed his collar and shook him vigorously. Kyuhyun had a blank face on and quickly grabbed both my hands. Throwing them to the side.
 
" Yah, just because I know your secret doesn't mean I snitched," He said all in one tone, a bored tone. He fixed his collar and clothes. 
 
"Then how did Taeyeon know?!" I continued to yell at him. 
 
"How should I know about Taeyeon's discoveries,Min?" Kyuhyun smirked.
 
"YAH! Don't call me that!!"
 
"What? Min?"
 
"YES! THAT!DON"T CALL ME THAT!"
 
"Aw, but it fits you so well" 
 
"Shut. Up."
 
"You don't want me to talk? I can sing it then. Speaking of singing, you joining the school's 20XX contest at the spring festival?"
 
"Of course. Why?Are you?" He smirked again and lightly chuckled.
 
"Of course,"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Yay update~ Kyumin and Jongkey! I promised right? It may not be satisfying,but it's the best I can do in the morning. For some reason, i feel like my writing skills got worse. XD Well,I don't have much to say right now so bye~! see you next time~
 
Comments=♥ No Silent Readers~
 
~Dia is Out!~