2 pairs down,1 more to go.

Never Expected It to Happen

-KEVIN'S POV-

I woke up in darkness,but I was warm. I slowly pulled back,learning that cuddling in Eli's arms made my vision go black. I yawned and snuggled into him again. His arms tighten when I did that,leaving his head rest on mine.To hear his calm heartbeat was nice..I'm pretty sure that was the thing that made me fall asleep last night.. Speaking of last night and now, I'm closer to him than usual. This feels more relaxing though. Like it's normal for me to do this with him.

"Mmm,you awake?" Eli mumbled groggily. We were both half asleep and I knew that he wanted to sleep some more. I shifted a little to respond to his question. I looked at him and smiled. 

"Mornin'," He grumbled he said in English. Reminding me of home. I blinked twice and closed my eyes. Drifting back to sleep.

My eyes force themselves to open. Having a ray of sunshine glaring in my face.Even though the sun produces heat,the morning cold still linger about on my skin.I looked to my side. It was empty. He probably got up. Unwillingly,I dragged myself to the bathroom and washed up. I don't feel like changing back to my old clothes that were now properly cleaned and neatly folded. The cold bit me, so I got the messy blanket from the bed and wrapped it around myself. Embracing the warmth,I walked out to the living room to find Eli in the kitchen. A smell of freshly made food came to my senses. But being lazy and tired as I was,I slumped down on the living room sofa. Lying there like I was dead. 

"Stupid cold..." I said to get Eli's attention.

"Haha,well,someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today," He said,using the old expression. In fact....I didn't,not the wrong side. I was sleeping with you. That's got to be the best side."Would you like to eat now or later?"

"Later." But after I said that my stomach growled.

"I beg to differ.That growling is evidence.Here," Eli replied,placing two plates of food on the coffee table in front of me. I breathed in and let out a sigh as I the tv to the music channel.

I took a bite into the breakfast he had just made. I squealed in delight," Wah..So good~"

Eli chuckled and patted my head,taking a bite for himself too.I looked at him as he watched the tv. Finally taking in good details of his features. His side profile is really handsome.No wonder he's popular among girls.. I continued to admire him a little bit until Eli caught me looking at him. My face turned red as I quickly turned to look at the tv. I could feel a smile from him.

"So about yesterday...you're afraid of thunder?" 

"Y-yeah..so"He chuckled.

"Don't worry,I'll protect you" My face started to heat up.

"Y-yah. How can you say all those cheesy stuff..?" I really want to know. He must have a lot of confidence to be able to say that.

"What's so bad about it?" 

"...nothing..."

"Since we're on the topic,want to tell me why you ran away?"

I hesitated a little,but then proceeded to tell him the story. About how I couldn't face Donghae-Hyung after we got into a fight.. After tellng him,he just nodded. But then I realized how the fight was stupid.It was the confusion about me liking Eli. I got grumpy and took out my anger on Hyung... But not just the anger,but my questions for hyung himself. God I'm stupid and childish...

I looked at Eli for anything he had to say. He smiled gently and said "Go get dress. I'm taking you back home,neh?" 

I wanted to argue back and refuse,but I do owe Donghae-Hyung an apology and there's something about Eli that makes me trust him.

---

Once he took me home and let me apologize/make up to/with Donghae-hyung ,Eli tried to sneak out 'politely'. I left a smiling Donghae-hyung with Eunhyuk-hyung and went off to catch Eli. He was about to leave on his motorbike until I stopped him. He only had time to put on him helmet and start the engine. 

"Eli..You're leaving now?"

"Yeah. Don't you need time with Hyung again?"

"I think he'll be fine. Why leave now? Are you busy?"

"No..I just..." Eli said as he turn off the engine and take off his helmet. 

"Just..what?"

"I just thought you should stay with Donghae-hyung. That's all..." At that time,Eli got off the motorcycle and leaned against it. Looking extremely handsome. 

"Eh..? Are you okay,Eli? You seem a little bit off..." I pointed out. He did seem a little off. He repeated something twice in a different way. But all Eli did was smile and kiss me..

WHAT?!

I just realized that. His lips were on mine,cupping my face. He was kissing me again. But...this time..I feel something different.. The kiss,this time, is...much more gentle ..My heart started beating really hard. Each thump is harder each time. As seconds gone by,I started responding to the kiss. Eli started deepening it by pulling me closer. He broke the kiss,leaving me to catch my breath back. My face flushed a deep shade of red. 

"E-Eli..."

"I love you,Kevin.." 

...He loves me..and I..love him back...

--------------------The next day at school(Monday,Seoul Performing Art's School 20XX Song festival)-----------------------

-SUNGMIN'S POV-

I let out a big yawn.

"Aish.Hyung,have you been staying up late again?" My younger friend,Kevin, said holding hands with Eli. Apparently the big news that shocked me was that they started dating. 

"Yeah.. It's ok.I can survive," I remembered to reply.

We continued walking down the halls until we passed by Key and his newly found boyfriend,Jonghyun.

God..over the two day weekend, my friends found a lover. Wow...I really have no idea how to respond to it..I'm not in a mood to see them going all love dovey either.

---

-KEY'S POV-

I walked down the halls with Jonghyun. Every chance he gets,he gives me a peck on the cheek. And every single time I would blush. Every time. 

"I got to go run an errand for Ms.Kim. Would you like to come?" Jonghyun asked. I smiled.

"Of course. I don't want to be alone. Who knows where Sungmin-hyung and Kevin are," Jonghyun chuckled,taking my hand and pulling me in a certain direction.

We kept talking that I didn't notice where was he taking me. The East Wing..

"Jonghyun! You didn't tell me we were going here!" I yelled at him once we got to the entrance.

"I knew toy would refuse," He smiled playfully. I let out a sigh and instead of standing beside him, I stood behind. Looking out carefully for who might be wandering about...

"Are you okay,Key?" 

"Huh?! Oh yeah.."

"We can go back if you want," 

"No,no. It's fine! Let's just conti-" I stopped when I looked at who was ahead of me. 2 people ahead of me. It actually made me relieved.

Minho,my ex,with another person. Smiling and laughing with each other. Even holding hands. I smiled at it. I may not like Minho in a romantic way anymore(since I love Jonghyun now),but I'm happy that he can forget about me and move on. With someone else I know...

"Oh..Key.."

"KEY-UMMA~"

After hearing those two different people calling my nam,I felt a tight hug. I looked to see the culprit.

"Of course..Lee Taemin,eh? How are you doing without umma huh? No one to look out after you anymore," I said pinching his cheeks and looking over to Jonghyun with that same gentle,but confuse look. 

"I do have someone...Minho.." I looked over to person Taemin mentioned.

"W-what do you mean..?"

"Taemin and I are..going out..." Minho explained as Taemin blushed. My eyes widen.

"Eh!? Really?!That's great!" Taemin smiled at me while Minho looked at me weirdly,but I gave him a glare. 

"Hurt him and I hurt you." I warned Minho through my gritted teeth. He quickly nodded in response,afraid of what I might do. 

"Well, I have to go. Bye Taemin. Remember Minho." I ended the conversation as I pulled the puzzled Jonghyun away.

I smiled to myself. Things are going well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: ...finally...updated... so tired...I rushed the end...so sorry... TT TT Jongkey,Check! Elvin,Check! Slight 2min for FiveMoreMinutes,check,right?
now all we have is kyumin and the last chapter is on saturday. TT TT 
would you like an epilogue or sequel? If you want another series with these 3 pairs or with something else than tell me in the comments~ comments give me the will to update faster. XD

Comment=♥No Silent Readers

~Dia is Out!~