Commencing East Wing Mission

Never Expected It to Happen

 

-SUNGMIN'S POV-
 
Kevin,Key,and I ran for our lives to Leeteuk-hyung. He said to meet him in the school's courtyard at lunch. Even though we were hungry, we had no time. It was either starve or get your actual identity found and get killed by Taeyeon-ssi. West Wing president... hella scary. She could always flip our beds whenever we're sleeping and put a boulder on top. I shudder just thinking about it. We arrived at the courtyard,in front of Leeteuk-hyung and someone new. We were catching our breaths. Hands on the hips or our thighs. Trying to get as much air in our body.Afterall, we aren't professional athletes.
 
"Alright,alright.You guys ok?"The eldest asked.
 
"Does it...look like...we're ok,hyung!?!?" Key responded between breaths.
 
"Well, you didn't have to run. Anyway this is Shin Soohyun. He is the East Wing president and a good friend of mine. I asked his help on something and he agreed," Leeteuk-hyung explained. We looked at him, soaking up what he just said. Kevin then did a gesture with his hands,telling Hyung to continue and keep talking.
 
"Well,Soohyun made fake profiles of the three wanted girls. We just need profile pictures and done. He also gave us four east wing passes. So the plan for tomorrow is, use the passes to get to the east side without getting in trouble. Go get dress, quickly take the profile pictures. Walk around the east campus for a few minutes so Taeyeon can find you. And everything should be able to fall into place. Got it?" The elder said all in one breath. All of us just stared at him,but we came back to earth after Soohyun handed us the pass to the East Wing.
 
Will we be able to do it?
 
---------
 
"AWWW,MY LITTLE SISTER IS SO CUTE~" Donghae fangirled while pinching Kevin's cheek.
 
"EH?! Hyung! What do you mean by sister!?!?!?" Kevin retorted. But all Donghae did was chuckle and back-hug Eunhyuk.I smiled,seeing how we all get along with each other well. 
 
"Well,looks like Jessica,Sungsoo,and Sekyung made a comeback. Who knew?" Eunhyuk commented. I sighed. 
 
I looked over to Key, who was taking his profile picture. What does he really think about this whole cross-dressing thing? I shrugged,leaving the thought alone. It was almost time for Taeyeon to check. We made some slight adjustments and we headed out the empty and locked classroom we changed in. It was true, East Wing students are more clean and proper than the West Wing. The West side is wild,crazy,and fun. More carefree while the other side is more focused.
 
"Ok, you three, split up. When Taeyeon finds you. Don't say anything unless you have to. Try to speak proper and girly. But not like a dolphin squeal. Got it? Good luck. Now go," Soohyun commanded.
 
We all went our seperate ways. I went right, Key went left, and Kevin just stayed at the area. My heart beats faster with every step I take. Hoping nothing it too strange. People are staring at me. They never saw me, but I need to blend natrually. I don't want to draw attention. I sighed. Maybe I should  look for Taeyeon. That way it will be faster. 
 
I walked faster down the halls. Passing students that keep looking at me. I searched the crowds for Taeyeon. I stopped my tracks and stared at the person in front of me.Only to find one of the worse people on Earth to be here,talking comfortably to East Wing students. Why is Cho Kyuhyun here? He stopped talking to the male student when he noticed I was staring at him. He looked at me and smirked. He slowly walked towards me. I wanted to run..but his gaze just glued me in place of where I was standing. He stood in front of me, lifting my chin with 2 fingers. Having our eyes lock on each other. 
 
"Nice to see you again, Sungsoo." He teased. I refuse to let him play with me here,but there's something that tells me I have to stay and listen to him.
 
"W-what do you want," I managed to say as I pushed his hand away. Kyuhyun took my hand and pulled me somewhere private. The same classroom, I used to dress as a girl. 
 
He locked the door behind him and turned to me," Strip."
 
"....Eh..?"
 
"Don't you get it? It's clearly self-explanatory,but if you say so. It's when you take off your clothes to -"
 
"Yeah, yeah. I-I know what it means," Clearly, he want to me. I glared at him. ert. First touching me, now wanting me to strip!? I don't think so...
 
"Well?"
 
"Hell no! Why do you want me to strip...?" My face flushed red as  I said those word carefully. He came closer. I can smell his scent which made me freeze. That bastard Kyuhyun,stop making me stand still.
 
He the first 2 button of my shirt,exposing some skin. I blushed and glared at him,taking one step back. My heart was pounding as Kyuhyun leaned forward.
 
He started whispering seductively into my ear,lips brushing against it. " Why so scared...Sungmin-ssi?"
 
----
-KEVIN'S POV-
 
I swear I look like a lost puppy wandering around like this. I looked around, I noticed a big trophy case so I went over there. The trophy's were so big. 
 
"1st place... 1st place..1st place Music Composition... Not bad,but if only Ryeowook and Yesung-hyung joined,they could've taken East Side's place" I mumbled as I scanned the case. It was amazing though. Hate to admit ,but they might even have more trophys and awards than West WIng. 
 
"2nd place Dance,West Wing's Eunhyuk and Donghae-hyung won 1st place easily... " I commented to myself quietly. 
 
"Now what's a pretty girl doing here all alone?" 
 
I turned around to see three guys,smirking. Looking at me, top to bottom. I gulped,backing away slowly. 
 
"Don't worry, we won't hurt you...." They said mischeviously.
 
I'm pretty sure my eyes showed fear. I breathed in. They won't do anything to me here right, with many people around. But if they catch me, they can take me away somewhere scary. I breathed out, turned around and dashed out of their sight. Running to whatever is safe for me.
 
Apparently.. it's in someone's arms.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello! I wanted to write some more, but i just thought it was a good part to stop and a time to update. Im in a mood to write so i might update tomorrow, or tonight, or before wednesday, so yeah.. 8D Is it good? Haha, see you next time.  By the way, I LOVE reading your guy's comments! they give me strength~ 
if its bad,tell me so i can fix it~! :]
edit 1: glad you guys like it, for those of you wondering about jongkey, i promise i'll make one or more chapters with only them in it, so no worries~! :D
 
Comments=♥ No Silent Readers!
 
~Dia is Out!~