Chapter 5

Reminisce (3rd of YunJae Trilogy)

Chapter 5

“HYUNG!” Min stormed like a crazy man as he hugged his hyung,” Jaejoong hyung!”

“Min…?” Jaejoong was so confused. Junsu and Kibum were there too. 

“Why?! Why did you leave us like that?” Min asked. Jaejoong could see his dongsaeng was really worried about him, he felt guilty, and he shouldn’t let them worry for him.

“I’m sorry, I promise I won’t leave without telling you guys anymore…” Jaejoong wiped Min’s tears. 

Suddenly, Junsu’s phone rang, and so he picked it up.

“Jaejoong hyung! We need to go to the hospital, it’s emergency!” and with that all of them rushed to the hospital including Siwon and Heechul.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you really think telling him is the best?” a doctor spoke to another one beside him. They’re in a small room.

“I don’t want to make the understanding become more devastated,” the other one said, as he looked down.

“It’s already devastated, Sungmin,” Kyuhyun spoke as he leaned closer to the other doctor,” by him kissing you…”

“Are…you jealous?” Sungmin looked up to Kyuhyun’s dazzling eyes.

“You bet I did,” Kyuhyun pushed his lips forward, capturing Sungmin’s,” If he’s not sick and not my patient, I already kick his off…or even kill him, poisoning him with my drugs…”

“You’re scary,” Sungmin commented,” You know my heart just for you…”

“I love you,” Kyuhyun pressed his lips again, but this time more roughly as he went into his lover, tasting him. The kiss lasted long, until they gasped for air.

“You know what, Jaejoong-sshi might already come, let’s head back, OK?” Sungmin suggested.

“OK…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What happened to Yunho?!” Jaejoong asked as he saw Yoochun.

“Jae, calm do---“

“How could I when I know something bad happened to him?!” Jaejoong was on his tears now. Last night scene kept replaying on his mind, and now, he couldn’t bear if anything happening to his Yunnie.

“Jaejoong-sshi calm down,” Sungmin showed up, but Jae ignored it, he opened the door and then he saw the figure once again, laying there lifeless. He couln’t believe this, no, this’s not happening again.

Jae felt his knee had gone weak as he fell on the floor, sobbing uncontroably.

“Jae!!!” Yoochun and the other who saw it, immediately hugged Jaejoong, telling him everything will be fine.

“Yaaaa! Jung Yunho! Why…” Jae sobbed, he was hurt so badly,” WHY DID YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME HURT LIKE THIS? WHY?! Why…I always so weak…when it’s about you…why…I’m so dumb…to wait you…why…”

Jae could feel his sigh blurred by the tears, but later on, he really lost control of his body.

“JAE!!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He slowly opened his eyes; he could still feel his tears.

“Are you OK hyung?” a voice caught his ears. He got up as he saw his dongsaeng. The weird thing was Changmin’s eyes were red, like he had been crying. There’s no one there beside the two of them.

“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked.

“Nothing…it’s just…it’s just I want hyung to know that I’ll always there for hyung,” Min continued to sob like a child. Jaejoong couldn’t bear that, slowly he hugged his dongsaeng.

“Jaejoong-sshi,” a voice caught their attention, it’s Sungmin.

“I’m sorry!” Sungmin deep bowed. Jaejoong was supposed to be mad since he already told the doctor about his relationship with his Yunnie, but somehow, it didn’t matter anymore. The kiss didn’t matter.

“What’s wrong with Yunho?” Jaejoong asked. It sound bitter, Jae called Yunho like that, not his usually Yunnie…

“Changmin-sshi can I talk to Jaejoong-sshi alone?” Sungmin asked. Changmin nodded as he left the room.

“Jaejoong-sshi,” Sungmin started the explanation,” You know the wound Yunho got on his head right? It caused him memory lost…”

“I’m aware of that,” Jaejoong answered, he’s emotionless; somehow he knew something bad would happen.

“Even though Yunho forgot about you, his heart still loved you. From the therapy, I figured out he’s always searching for you, his heart still searching for you. But he couldn’t remember…”

“I know that you loved each other. I wish I could do something, but I’m also a human. I can’t do something 100% perfect…”

“So something really bad happened to Yunho?” Jae asked.

“I think Yunho will be better if Jaejoong-sshi leave him for sometime…at least until he recover…”

The statement struck Jae on the heart. How possibly he could do that when he knew Yunho still loved him and he sacrificed a lot for this relationship to continue?

“Are you kidding with me?” Jaejoong asked in stern voice, he was mad and sad at the same time.

“I wish, I’m…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s a cold December night. The snow already fulled the town. A figure was looking toward a big tree. He looked at the blink blink light. He really missed Christmas.

But somehow, in these crowded streets, he felt so lonely. No one there beside him. No one.

Slowly, he got a small photo from his pocket.

A weak smile and tears formed on his face. It’s him with the most precious person in his life, a few years before, exactly the first time they went out together. Not a date just a normal outing, when we ate at that tasty sushi restaurant.

“Yunho ah, if you still don’t remember me till this year end, then maybe fate really wants us to split away…” he wiped his tears,” I’ll miss you a lot thought…”

He put the picture in his pocket, and so the figure went away, to his cold apartment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How’s your feeling?” Sungmin went in.

“Fine I guess,” I answered.

“Really?” Sungmin asked,” Do you remember anything?”

“Umm…not really,” I answered,” Is that a bad thing?”

“Well, do you want the truth or not?” Sungmin played with his word.

“Hmmm, the truth then…”

“It’s really bad because you’ll make him let go everything he had…” Sungmin answered with a sad and guilty voice. It shouldn’t be like this.

“Eh?” I was left alone. 

Somehow, I realized the thing I had for Sungmin wasn’t love. My heart liked eager for someone else, but I couldn’t remember. The next thing I knew was I gone into sleep, even thought today was Christmas. I didn’t care, I couldn’t remember anything anyway.
But why?

Why did I feel like this?

Like something precious would leave me forever?

Like I did something really bad to someone?

Why I felt like someone was crying for me?