Chapter 4

Reminisce (3rd of YunJae Trilogy)

Chapter 4

”Everything will be fine, because I’m here for you…”

Those voices kept echoing in my mind, exactly the same word Sungmin said to me. Had I met Sungmin before this? I asked again, but nothing came out.

I sighed and took a deep breath, looking around to nowhere, everything just plain white around me. I didn’t know where I was.

I took a step forward and another one, still no change.

“Anybody here?” I shouted like a dumb man. But then, everything changed. Reddish mark started to show up, eating the whiteness. It’s horrible, crimson, just like blood.

“Help…me…” the voices cracked and took a deep breath,” Yunnie…”

Yunnie? I asked in my mind. There’s only one person that called me that as long as I remembered. 

Jaejoong.

The one I always asked who the man was. He cared a lot for me, but in some way, I found it…disturbing. Not because I didn’t like the man, but strange feelings showed up.

A figure of old building started to appear, I had no idea where that place was. Then, I saw his figure running away, crying, as blood dripping from his broken legs. Bunch of people after him.

The last I knew was I in my horror watching the scenery.

“NO! STOP THIS!!!” I shouted.

Then, everything just went blank once again. I hate it, I wished I would remember.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHAT? HYUNG IS GONE?!” Min and Bum chorused together.

“Yes!” Junsu began to explain the things, they’re in Junsu’s and Yoochun’s apartment. Yoochun was nowhere to see, because he’s heading to the hospital, meeting Yunho. They didn’t have any idea what’s happening to Yunho.

They began to search for Jaejoong, telephoning some friends and looked around the apartment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s the morning after the rain, in a house where all the corny and sweet thing could be hear, a couple made their new day.

“Honey, what are you making?” a figure asked as he hugged the man tight in his embrace.

“Siwonie~ Morning!” Heechul gave his boyfriend a kiss.

“Morning…” the couple already mushy in the morning, even the sun envied them.

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG…

Suddenly the bell rang, Siwon let go of his Chullie and got the door. He still using his pajamas, but that didn’t matter. What’s matter was the figure he saw when he opened the door.

“JAE!!!” Siwon called as he saw the pale skin of his past star. Jaejoong looked so weak and his cloth was all soaked because the rain last night. Before he could say anything, he fainted and Siwon caught him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yun…” Yoochun stopped when he could see the room his friend should be in was empty. He turned back and asked the nurses.

“Excuse me, but where’s patient Jung Yunho?” he asked politely. One of the nurses searched the computer and then she said,” Emergency room 27…”

“WHAT?!” Yoochun couldn’t believe what he heard; he rushed to the room like a crazy man. What happened now? He thought his friend already fine!

“Yaaaa!” without thinking Yoochun grasped one of the doctor that passed him,” What’s happening now?!”

“Yoo…Yoochun!!!” Kyuhyun was shock to see Yoochun there, but then he said,” Some trouble occurred, come with me, Sungmin will explain everything…”

And so Kyuhyun leaded Yoochun to Yunho’s room. 

The view was killing Yoochun. Once again, he saw his best friend lying lifeless on the bed. Tears almost flooded from his eyes.

“Yoochun ah,” a soft voice brought Yoochun back, it’s Sungmin. They existed the room, talking outside. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun decided to stay at the room, making sure everything was fine.

“What’s wrong now?” Yoochun asked and so Sungmin explained everything, the day he and Yunho spent and the kiss that Jaejoong saw; even the headache.

“Damn it!” Yoochun cursed, now he knew why Jae was gone into thin air. He couldn’t help but to worry to death.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make thing more complicated…” Sungmin apologized as he bowed deeply. No, Yoochun knew this’s not Sungmin’s faulth.

“It’s OK, so how’s now? And what should we do now?” Yoochun asked.

“I need you to bring Jaejoong to me. Last night incident made something clear for me…” Sungmin spoke.

“What’s it?” Yoochun asked.

“Jaejoong is Yunho’s most important person…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, he looked up to the ceiling. He didn’t know where he was. 

“Jaejoong-sshi, “ Heechul called,” Are you OK?”

Jaejoong finally realized where he was. He got up slowly as he answered,” I’m sorry…”

“For what?” Heechul asked.

“I shouldn’t be here. You and Siwon already happy, I shouldn’t make more trouble for you two…” Jae said as he stood up, getting his things.

“No, Jaejoong-sshi, please don’t say that,” Heechul persuaded,” Just stay here until you’re fine. Siwonie is in the kitchen, making his delicious porridge. Well, since, I can’t really cook…especially porridge…”

Didn’t want to reject Heechul’s request, Jaejoong nodded. Later on, Siwon got into the room.

“Jaejoong ah, how’s your feeling?” Siwon asked as he gave the porridge to Jaejoong. It smelt nice, but it wouldn’t make up Jae’s broken heart.

“I’m fine, thank you,” Jae faked a smile.

“What happened?” Siwon asked, as Heechul showed his curiousity eyes.

“I…It’s raining and I was near here. I thought I should stop by, but well, I didn’t feel good these days. Maybe…the rain got me…” Jaejoong lied. He could feel he’s still in the fever.

“Then, take some of these, OK?” Heechun gave some fever drugs to Jae.

“Thanks…”

RING RING RING…

Hearing the phone ringing, Heechul got out of the room and got it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Found it!!!” Kibum cheered like a school boy. The view would have killed Min in a blink eye of blood rush, but he knew what’s important.

“Where’s Jae hyung?” Junsu asked.

“SiChull's place!” Kibum answered as he got his jacket, the other followed him. Min got his keys. They rushed to the parking lot, rushing to the destination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It can’t be…” Yoochun couldn’t believe what he just heard.

No way…

NO! He didn’t want to believe any of that. How could he when he knew the fate was too cruel?!

He couldn’t accept it, why the things kept playing on them?

What thing did they do wrong?

They just trying to protect each other…There’s nothing wrong…

Sometime, fate was really piece of …