Epilogue

Reminisce (3rd of YunJae Trilogy)

Epilogue

“Umma…Appa…Wake up!!!” a small boy said as he crawled into the bed.

“Umma~ Appa~” the boy whined.

“Hmm…JiHoo?”

“Umma~” the boy went inside the blanket as he hugged his mommy. The boy realized something odd.

“Why Umma and Appa don’t wear anything?”

That’s when something hit his Umma,” JiHoo ah! Erm, because it’s so hot last night…”

“Really?” JiHoo asked innocently.

“Yes! Now, go to your room and Umma will call you when the breakfast is ready, OK?”

“OK…but Appa still sleeping…” 

“Um, Umma will wake your lazy Appa later, OK?”

“OK…” JiHoo chuckled as he went into his room.

Fyuh…the Umma sighed.

“Yaaa! Jung Yunho, wake up!” Jaejoong shook Yunho’s body.

“What...Boo?”

“Not what boo? Our son almost knows what we’re doing!” Jaejoong said.

“He’ll become adult anyway…”

“He’s just five years old!” Jae hissed,” I’ll make breakfast...”

“Wait, Joongie ah,” Yunnie hugged Joongie from behind.

“I’m sorry, don’t be mad at me OK?” Yunnie pouted.

Jae couldn’t help but smile,” You know what, you are an Appa now Yunnie, behave yourself, OK?”

Yunho nodded like a small child. And so Joongie got dressed and made breakfast. He called his husband and son when he finished.

“Eat slowly…” Jaejoong wiped the strawberry jam on his son’s cheek.

“OK,” JiHoo answered as he happily ate his breakfast.

“Boo…JiHoo ah…” Yunho called as he still read the newspaper,”Let go somewhere today…”

“Are we going to have fun Appa?” JiHoo asked excitedly,” I want to go to the theme park since today no school, can I? Can I?”

Yunho couldn’t resist his son’s wish. The boy was just so cute, just like Jaejoong when he was topping him. OK, better to stop at that.

“OK, let’s go to the theme park…”

“YEY!” JiHoo cheered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Umma...Appa, let ride that!” JiHoo pointed to the big merry-go-round. The three of them decided to go for a ride. JiHoo played with the horse as Jae and Yun looking at their son happily, they ended up sitting on the small swing. JiHoo was right in front of them.

Then, something caught the boy’s attention, it’s a bunny doll.

“Appa, I want that…” JiHoo pointed to the doll. It’s like a game you should play and if you won, the doll was yours. Yunho decided to go for the gun shooting things. He needed to hit the point in the middle.

JiHoo was on Jaejoong’s arm as both of them prayed that Yunho would do well. Then, the first bullet shot.

It missed.

Yunho tried to concentrate for the second.

BANG! It hit the side.

“Appa! Hwating!” JiHoo cheered as Yunho took the last bullet.

One, two, there…and…

“YEY!” Yunho hit the point as JiHoo cheered, he got his bunny.

“Appa, JiHoo’s Appa is the best!” JiHoo hugged Yunho as Yunho smiled.

“Then, how about your Umma?” Jaejoong asked as he saw at the cute JiHoo.

“JiHoo’s Umma is the best Umma too!”

And so the family spent their day with laugh and happiness conquered them. Their live change a lot since Jae stopped singing, but then, it didn’t matter now. Because their happy as long as they had each other.

-THE END-