Boyfriend

Forgotten

Your eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light coming from the window. You rubbed your eyes and sat up. You looked to your left and smiled happily, seeing Gongchan still asleep beside you.

You glanced at the clock and your eyes widen in shock. You quickly shook Gongchan's arm. "OPPA WE HAVE 45 MINUTES TO REACH SCHOOL!" 

You jumped out of bed and rushed to your closet, taking out your school uniform as well as Gongchan's, and ran to the bathroom.

You took a shower and cleaned up, tied your hair and walked to the kitchen, preparing two bowls of milk and a box of cereal.

Rushing back into the room, you realised Gongchan was already showering and the bed was made.

You took both of your bags and brought it out to the living room. 

While pouring cereal into the bowls, Gongchan walked out of the toilet with wet hair.

"Oppa lets eat!" You smiled at him happily and was about to put your spoon into your mouth when Gongchan blocked your mouth with his hand.

Gongchan pouted and pointed to his cheek. "Morning kiss."

"But we're going to be late! We have 15 minutes to reach school!" Gongchan however, still stood there staring at you with his puppy eyes.

In the end, you gave in. You stood on your toes and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Now lets eat before we get detention!" Gongchan smiled and nodded. 

After the two of you ate, you rushed out of the house and ran to school hand in hand.

Lucky for you, your school was only 5 minutes away from your apartment. You reached your class just as the bell rang.

"Goodmorning to you two, lucky for being on time." You and Gongchan turned and saw the teacher walking in. "Now, textbooks!"

 

Walking towards the middle of the class, you sat in between Gongchan and Baro.

"Goodmorning ~~~~~!" Baro greeted you happily. You greeted him back and started to concentrate in class.

After lessons, you and Gongchan walked over to the school's park to have your lunch.

"I'll get you food alright? Wait for me here!" Gongchan stood up and walked to the cafeteria.

You took out your phone and started playing games while waiting for Gongchan.

Suddenly, your phone began vibrating. It was an unknown number. *Isn't this the number i saw a few days ago?*

You left your phone on the bench and stared at the screen, waiting for the caller to hang up.

Gongchan returned with sandwiches and a drink. "Who's that?" He said as he sat down beside you.

You shrugged. "It's the same one, the same number, like always."

Gongchan took your phone and put it in his pocket. "Don't answer it, it might be a prank call!"

You nodded and started to eat your sandwich, enjoying your lunch with Gongchan.

 

Jaehyo sighed and hung up. It's been 4 months. 

Every few days, he'll try his luck, calling your number and hoping you'll answer.

The line rings, but you never answered.

Jaehyo however, never gave up.

"Till you answer." Jaehyo whispered and kept his phone in his pocket before heading for his next class.

Zico watched Jaehyo from afar, shaking his head. "Hyung, you really need to go back to your normal self."