Something big

Forgotten

You walked out of the shower and called for Gongchan. "oppa?" You looked around the room and rubbed your wet hair with your towel.

"Oppa?" You opened your room door and got a shock when you saw B1A4 holding on to a birthday cake.

"happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~" They sang as they walked towards you.

You cupped your mouth and tears began to form in your eyes. "Happy birthday to ~~~~~, happy birthday to you." They smiled and popped confetti.

Gongchan, who was holding the cake, walked towards you. You looked up and he smiled. "Happy birthday, ~~~~~." He whispered before kissing your nose.

"NO LOVEY DOVEY!" Sandeul pushed Gongchan's head to the side. "Make a wish and blow the candles!" 

You giggled and closed your eyes.

*I wish i knew what happened before i met Gongchan..* 

You blew the candles and smiled. "What did you wish for?" Gongchan asked. You shook your head. "Wishes are meant to be kept a secret."

Gongchan frowned and you laughed. "Come on, put the cake in the fridge, we'll gonna be late!"

Jinyoung took the cake out of Gongchan's hands. 

You looked around confused ."Whats going on?" Baro took your hand and pulled your towel away. 

"You'll see!" He dragged you out of the house. "HEY THATS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU'RE HOLDING!" Baro and you looked at each other and laughed.

 

Zico and the rest of the guys were waiting across the streets, waiting for you to leave the house.

They had the strongest feeling that you were in there. "This is taking forever." Taeil said as he took off his earphones. "Seriously?"

Zico opened his mouth but stopped when he heard someone shouting. "Hold up, listen."

The 6 of them looked across and saw a girl and a guy running out the door. The girl's back was facing them so they couldn't tell if it was you or not.

U-Kwon's eyes wandered to the girl's wrist. His eyes widen in shock. "~~~~~~.." Zico turned his head. "What did you say?"

U-Kwon pointed at your wrist. "L-Look.. The bracelet Jaehyo hyung bought for her.." 

Zico squinted his eyes and saw the silver swan bracelet on your wrist. "We can't tell if that is her, the bracelet isn't the only one in the whole wide world!"

P.O kept quiet as he observed you. Soon, 4 other guys came out. 

 

Gongchan wrapped his arms around you protectively, and pulled you away from Baro. "Hyung that isn't funny." Gongchan pouted.

You laughed and tapped his cheeks. "oppa is jealous!"

Jinyoung and CNU walked off and waved for you and the rest of the boys to follow. "Come on before you regret!"

Gongchan walked after them. "come on."

You turned and looked up. Across the street, there were 6 boys, all eyes widen, and all eyes following your every move.

You tilted your head and you noticed one of them mouthing your name. *How did he know my name?*

"~~~~~!" You looked away and saw Gongchan and the others far away from you. "COME ON!"

You gave the 6 boys one last look before running after the others. 

*They seem so familiar.*

 

"I knew it." P.O mumbled. 

Kyung was shocked, actually, everyone was shocked. "she looked as if she didn't know us.." 

P.O closed his eyes and thought hard. "When did she disappear?" 

"She disappeared 4 months ago, on her anniversary with Jaehyo." Minhyuk answered.

P.O opened his eyes. "You guys, you all know ~~~~~ isn't the type of girl that will leave hyung just like that."

The boys looked at P.O.

"You know she loved him alot, you know she only had him. Why would she leave hyung just like that for someone else?"

Zico finally got what P.O meant.

"something must have happened. Something big."

P.O nodded.

"The ~~~~~~ we saw just now isn't the ~~~~~~ we know."