Jaehyo

Forgotten

Jaehyo watched Zico and Kyung leave the class. P.O and Taeil slowly stood up and followed the two guys.

"I'll catch up later, gonna take stuff from my locker first." Ukwon told Minhyuk who nodded and left the class too.

Ukwon went to his locker and stuffed his textbooks inside. Jaehyo stood at the other end of the hallways, staring at Ukwon. 

Ukwon's phone beeped. "Meet at ~~~~~'s apartment?" Ukwon mumbled as he kept his phone in his pocket and left the school.

Jaehyo followed Ukwon out of school, realising that he wasn't walking back to their dorm.

"So where are they going?" Jaehyo watched as Ukwon turned the corner. Following him, he stopped and hid behind the wall. 

Jaehyo watched as Ukwon picked up a wallet and called out to the girl infront of him.

Jaehyo's eyes landed on the girl infront of Ukwon. His mouth hung open and his eyes widen twice its size.

Infront of Ukwon was ~~~~~.

"Erm hi are you alright?" Jaehyo watched you ask Ukwon like you didn't regconise him.

Jaehyo leaned against the wall. "~~~~~." Jaehyo couldn't believe it.

The girl he has been waiting for finally appeared infront of his eyes. 

Jaehyo peeked at you one more time and looked at your uniform. "Seoul Arts High.." 

Jaehyo walked off and headed towards your school. "Time for a transfer."

 

Walking into your apartment, you e more time to see Ukwon still standing there, staring at you.

You nodded and waved goodbye and entered the house. 

"Ukwon.. It's so.. familiar." You shook the feeling away and started to clean up.

Outside, Ukwon ran towards Zico and the rest and started to shake Minhyuk hard.

"THAT. IS. ~~~~~!!!!!" Minhyuk pushed Ukwon away. "DUDE I'M DIZZY."

"I saw her upclose and she didn't regconise me." Ukwon told Zico. Zico raised an eyebrow.

"She didn't regconise you?"

Ukwon shook his head. Zico looked towards your apartment. "interesting."

 

The next day, you entered class with Gongchan as usual. You took your seat and talked to Sandeul. 

"Class. There's a new student today." Mr Lee introduced. "Welcome, Ahn Jaehyo."

You looked up and saw a extremely handsome guy enter the class.

The girls started to squeal while the guys ignored him.

"Hi i'm Jaehyo, please take good care of me." You realised that Jaehyo was staring directly into your eyes.

He smiled and your heart started to speed up. *What's happening?* You touched your chest.

Gongchan realised your sudden reaction and he quickly held your hand. "are you alright?" you turned and nodded. "I'm fine."

Jaehyo clenched his fist tightly. *No one.. Touches my girl*

"Please take a seat beside Baro." Mr Lee pointed at a blonde guy wearing a blue cap. 

Jaehyo walked pass you and smiled at you. You just stared at him. 

*Jae..Hyo?*