memories

Forgotten

School ended and once again, Gongchan had basketball training. You gave him a hug and walked out of the school gates alone.

Walking down the path that leads to your house, you heard footsteps behind you. 

You turned and saw Jaehyo smiling at you. "Annyeong~" He waved. You smiled and waved back. "Annyeong, Jaehyo."

Jaehyo's smile widen and he walked up to you. "So, where are you going?" You continued walking. "Home. How about you?"

"Home." Jaehyo lied. You nodded and looked around.

"So.." Jaehyo broke the awkward atmosphere. "May i ask you a few questions?" 

You looked up and nodded. "Lets go there first." Jaehyo pointed at the cafe. 

Both of you headed over to the cafe and sat down. The waiter came over. "What can i get for the two of you?"

You opened your mouth to order but got cut off by Jaehyo.

"One cheese cake with lemon tea and one mocha latte." Jaehyo thanked the waiter and turned to see you with a extremely shocked expression on your face.

"How.. did you know i like cheese cake with lemon tea?" You asked him, stunned. 

*Because i'm your boyfriend.* Jaehyo chuckled and looked out the window. You leaned back and started thinking. *Jaehyo.. Ukwon. Who are this people?*

"If it's okay to ask.." Jaehyo's voice brought you out of your deep thinking. "May i know what happened?"

You tilted your head. "what?" Jaehyo cleared his voice. "How did you and Gongchan meet?"

 

-Flashback-

Your eyes flutter open and you looked around the room. It was a hospital room.

You tried to sit up but your whole body was hurting. You turned and saw a tall boy in his school uniform, sleeping by your bedside.

*Who is this?* You used your index finger and poked his nose. Instantly, the boy's eyes shot open.

"You're awake!" The boy jumped out of his sit and ran out of the room. "DOCTOR SHE'S AWAKE!"

The doctor came in and examined you. You stared at the boy, still wanting to know who he was.

"After a few more days, she's good to go!" The boy thanked the doctor many times before making his way towards you.

"hi there, how are you feeling?" He smiled at you. "I'm fine.. May i know, who are you?"

"Oh right." The boy held his right hand out. "I'm Gongchan." You placed your hand in his. "I'm..." Your head began to hurt.

"I know who you are, don't think so hard." Gongchan sat down on the seat beside the bed.

"You're ~~~~~~." You looked at him. "What happened to me?"

"There was an accident and i brought you to the hospital just in time." Gongchan gave your hand a squeeze. "at least you're fine now right?" 

You nodded and thanked him.

"One last question.. Who are you to me?"

 

-End of flashback-

 

Jaehyo sipped on his Mocha latte. "So he told you that you're his girlfriend?" You nodded. *That idiot.* 

"& do you believe him?" You looked up from your cheese cake and into Jaehyo's eyes.

"he was there when i woke up and i don't have anyone else.." you stated. "i don't remember anyone.." you mumbled.

Jaehyo caught your last sentence. 

"do you.. love him?" Jaehyo was curious. "of course i do. We've been together for 4 months." You smiled.

Jaehyo stood up and you looked up at him. "I'm sorry i got to go." Jaehyo took his bag and left the cafe.

You stared at him disappear down the street. 

"Jaehyo.. Who are you.. Ahn. Jaehyo." Your eyes widen. "Ahn Jaehyo?"

 

Jaehyo walked towards the park and sat down on the bench. 

"So thats why you didn't come." Jaehyo took out his phone and stared at his wallpaper. It was a picture of you and Jaehyo.

"You got into an accident on our 2 years anniversary." A tear slide down Jaehyo's face.

"I'm so sorry i didn't find you.."

"I thought you left me." 

Jaehyo's chest began to hurt and he clenched his fist tightly.

"4 months without you. Gongchan stole you away from me."

Jaehyo looked up at the sky. 

"Gongchan, just you wait, ~~~~~~'s gonna regain her memory."