Voice

Forgotten

You and Gongchan arrived home after a long and tiring day of school. You sat down on the couch and closed your eyes.

"I'll go down to open the letter box okay?" Gongchan opened the door. You nodded without turning back. 

Gongchan walked down and took out the letters. His eyes widen in surprise when he saw a letter for you.

"This is the first time.. She's receiving a letter." Gongchan quickly sprinted up and walked over to you.

"~~~~~~, there's a letter for you." Your eyes jolted open and you stood up."Really?" You happily reached out for it but Gongchan wouldn't give it to you.

You pouted. "Oppa." He hestitanted but gave it to you in the end.

You opened the letter and your smile grew bigger. "OPPA I WON TICKETS TO LOTTEWORLD!"

Gongchan let out a sigh of relieve. "We could have just bought the tickets silly!" Gongchan pushed your forehead. You pouted and rubbed your head.

"Well.. It's for valentines day.. I didn't know i was this lucky!" 

You skipped to your bedroom. Gongchan watched you silently, half happy, half upset.

"At least.. You're not leaving me."

 

You and Gongchan did your homework together and decided to go out for dinner at the nearby cafe.

Interlocking fingers with each other, you and Gongchan walked down the streets.

You looked ahead and saw a group of boys, they looked like gangsters. "Oppa." Gongchan looked down and followed your gaze.

Gongchan immediately switch places with you so you were in between him and the wall, protecting you at all cost.

You smiled happily. *This is why i love you so much.*

You and Gongchan started to chat normally again as you walk past the group of boys.

You looked away from Gongchan's gaze and realised that someone was staring at you. Immediately, you turned away.

"Lets go oppa!" You pointed and rushed towards the cafe.

"~~~~~!!!! Wait up!" Gongchan chased you.

 

Zico stopped in his tracks and turned when he heard your name.

"Guys did you hear that?" Taeil asked as he walked beside Zico. "I definitely heard ~~~~~." U-kwon nodded his head.

Zico walked towards the cafe and stopped, looking through the glass windows, seeing if you were anywhere in sight.

"I swear, i heard ~~~~~." Zico turned and walked away. "Maybe it's another ~~~~~. Lets go."

The boys walked away except P.O. 

"I know that voice belongs to ~~~~~." P.O looked into the cafe one last time before rushing behind the rest. "Hey wait up!"

You and Gongchan were seated at the other side of the cafe, the side which got blocked by the counter.

"Oppa, the usual?" Gongchan took the menu and pointed to the waitress.

"One cheese cake with lemon tea and one chocolate cake with mango juice."

You smiled happily. "Life's great with you around." You mumbled. Gongchan leaned it. "what did you say?" You laughed and leaned back. "Nothing."