Tonight

Forgotten

School was boring as always, nothing seemed special. The amount of test and exams you had to study for were killer. 

You tried to concentrate but failed, you couldn't get anything into your head, no matter how hard you tried.

"Need water?" Gongchan asked as he put his arms around you and looked at what you're trying to study. "Seriously, biology?"

You sighed and put down your pen. "It's not easy, i know you're good at it." Gongchan laughed and pecked your cheek. "I'll get you water."

You smiled and went back to your notes.

Looking over at the clock, you realised it was 3pm. 

"Oppa! What time do i have to get ready?" Gongchan entered the room with a cup of water in his hands. "6pm. The guys are coming over for the weekly movies."

You nodded your head. "araso. I'll go take a bathe." You walked into the toilet.

Gongchan made sure you the showers before he made a phonecall.

"Hyung!"

 

Jinyoung, Baro, Sandeul and CNU walked down the streets towards you and Gongchan's place.

"This is so exciting! Our first time celebrating ~~~~~'s birthday!" Sandeul said happily. 

Jinyoung looked through his list of things he had to buy. "We haven't got her a present guys!" The four of them stopped walking.

"Lets go get her something from the mall." Baro nodded over to the nearest shopping mall.

The four of them entered the mall and started walking around, completely unsure of what to get.

The walked into a music store and scanned through the list of albums of different artist.

CNU stopped and picked up a BEAST album. "HEY GUYS DOESN'T ~~~~~ LIKE BEAST?" CNU shouted across the store.

 

Minhyuk's eyes widen when he heard ~~~~~~. "~~~~~~?" He turned and saw 4 guys holding onto a beast album.

"The ~~~~~~ i know also loves BEAST." Minhyuk mumbled. He decided to walk closer so he could listen to their conversation.

He put on his earpiece but didn't turn on his MP3 and walked over towards the 4 guys.

"Yeah, remember how she use to dance infront of the tv? I got a shock when i found out she knew how to dance shock!"

*~~~~~ knows shock too.* Minhyuk thought.

"I bet she'll love this as her birthday gift. Come on, we're gonna be late!" Baro took the album and walked to the cashier.

Minhyuk watched as they left. He quickly took out his phone and left the shop, walking back towards his dorm.

"Dude, is ~~~~~'s birthday today?" Minhyuk asked U-Kwon over the phone.

He stopped when he heard U-Kwon's answer. 

"I just overheard 4 guys talking about ~~~~~~. Come to the mall now. I'll tail them for awhile."

 

Minhyuk followed Jinyoung, Baro, Sandeul and CNU from the back, pretending like he was walking the same way as them.

The four boys didn't take notice of him and just continued talking about this week's new movies.

After a fifteen minutes walk, they reached their destination.

They knocked on the door and waited for someone to let them in. Minhyuk stood behind the wall, waiting.

"Guys you're on time! Come on, ~~~~~'s showering, lets prepare before she comes out!"

Minhyuk peeked and saw a rather tall guy talking to the rest of them. 

*Who is he?* 

The door closed and Minhyuk walked out of the building.

 

"SAY WHAT?" Kyung shouted. Minhyuk took a sip of his coke and nodded. "Well, it really relates. The ~~~~~ we know, loves beast, can dance, and it's her birthday today."

"and the one they know has exactly the same, well, traits." U-Kwon continued for him. 

Minhyuk nodded.

"I just didn't see her yet."

Zico tapped his bottom lip and an idea popped into his head.

"Tonight, we'll wait outside, it's a Saturday, they'll obviously go out."