Jaehyo oppa

Forgotten

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HYUNG DOING!" Zico shouted in frustration. The rest of BLOCKB were sitting at the cafeteria, with confused and worried expressions on their faces.

"Hyung transferred schools." Minhyuk said, not believing the truth as he stared at the transfer form in his hands.

Kyung rubbed his face. "Why didn't he tell us first?"

Taeil glanced at P.O who was unusually quiet. "Dude." Taeil nudged P.O. "What's with you and your serious expression?"

P.O stood up and BLOCKB looked up at him. "Jaehyo knows." P.O turned and walked out the cafeteria.

"He.. Knows?" Zico looked at the rest of the guys. "He knows about ~~~~~?"

Minhyuk sighed and put the transfer form down. "Look, we'll know if he knows when we see him in his new uniform."

Ukwon shook his head and closed his eyes. "Please, don't let it be Seoul Arts."

 

"~~~~~!" Your name was called by Mr Lee after the first bell rang. "Come over here for a moment."

You packed your books and headed towards him. "I would like you to bring the new student around the school, for at least 2weeks."

Your eyes widen. You turned and saw Jaehyo staring at you. You quickly turned back.

"I'll.. be bringing Jaehyo-ssi around school?" Mr Lee nodded. "You'll do me a favour right?" You thought about it for a second.

"Alright i'll do it." You smiled. 

Turning around, you headed back to your seat to pack your stuff. "Oppa i'll see you later, i need to bring Jaehyo-ssi around."

You told Gongchan, who was waiting for you at his desk. Gongchan pouted. "Araso, meet me for lunch at the usual spot?" 

You smiled and nodded. Gongchan gave you a peck on the cheek and left the classroom.

Jaehyo watched, jealous that someone else kissed you. *~~~~~! How can you let someone else kiss you!*

You picked up your bag and headed over to Jaehyo's table. "hello, Mr Lee told me to bring you around."

You realised that Jaehyo's eyes looked really familiar. "Have i.. seen you before?"

Jaehyo raised his eyebrow and smiled. "I don't know, have we?" You shook off the feeling you had and walked towards the door.

"I'll show you your classes first."

 

You and Jaehyo walked around the school. You showed him his classes, which happened to be exactly the same as yours.

"~~~~~." You looked up. Jaehyo was staring into your eyes. "How long have you been with Gongchan?"

The question shocked you. "I.. Don't know. As long as i can remember, i've been with him for a long time." 

You couldn't look away. Jaehyo stopped walking and you turned. "May i ask.. But is he your first boyfriend?"

You thought hard, and you nodded. "I can't remember anything much after.." You shook your head. "It's nothing. Come on it's lunch."

Walking away, you bit your lip. *Why does he seem so familiar..*

Jaehyo stared at you sadly before following you. *Something happened.. Right?*

You reached the cafeteria and looked around. Jaehyo caught up with you. You smiled and waved at Gongchan.

You turned to face Jaehyo. "Ah Jaehyo-ssi, i'll be going for lunch now." You smiled and waved. "See you later."

Before you could leave, Jaehyo held on to your wrist.

You turned and looked at him, shocked. Jaehyo bent down slightly and whispered. "Call me Jaehyo, alright?"

He gave you a smile and let go of your wrist, you stared at him blankly. He waved goodbye and left.

 

"Jaehyo." Your mouth formed the words perfectly and you felt your heart racing.

"Jaehyo oppa." You mumbled. You slapped your hands over your mouth and quickly walked over to B1A4's table.