I'm ~~~~~.

Forgotten

"Guys wash up and go to bed, it's really late. We have school tomorrow." Zico walked into his room.

Minhyuk threw his bag onto the couch and sat down. He covered his eyes with his arm.

"I'm going to shower." Kyung walked towards the toilet.

P.O sat down beside Minhyuk and stared blankly at the television. "dude." Minhyuk lifted his arm and open his right eye. "hmmm?"

P.O turned and faced minhyuk. "do you think we should tell Jaehyo hyung about this?"

Jaehyo was in his room using his computer when he heard P.O talking about him. 

Zico's eyes widen and he ran out of the room. "GUYS NOT HERE!" He hissed. The two boys looked up and Zico secretly pointed at his room.

"Jaehyo heard." He mouthed. P.O immediately stood up and walked to kitchen.

"i'm hungry!!"

Minhyuk and Zico walked into the room and saw Jaehyo on the internet, searching about you again.

"hyung." Minhyuk called. Jaehyo didn't turn. 

"I think he's listening to music on his earphones." Zico patted Minhyuk's back. "Lucky he didn't hear anything."

Minhyuk sighed and lied on his bed. "~~~~~'s really back and hyung doesn't know."

Jaehyo's eyes widen when he heard what the two of them said. Yes he was wearing earphones, but he didn't turn his music on.

He watched as Zico walked out of the room. He closed his laptop and peeked at Minhyuk, who was already falling asleep.

*What did they mean when they said ~~~~~ is back?*

Jaehyo realised that the boys were coming home later then usual on this two days.

*I'll follow them tomorrow.* Jaehyo shut his eyes and went to sleep.

 

You woke up the next morning to find Gongchan already awake. He was cooking breakfast for you. 

You walked up towards him and hugged him from the back. "Goodmorning oppa!" 

Gongchan smiled and gave you a pat on the head. "Goodmorning, sit over there, the food is ready."

You walked over to the high chairs and sat down. Gongchan put your pancakes on your plate and sat across you.

"Lets eat and go to school!" You nodded and smiled happily as you ate your breakfast.

After you changed, you left the house with Gongchan and walked to school hand in hand. 

"Oh ~~~~~, i got basketball practice today." You looked up. "So i can't go home with you." You pouted.

"It's alright. I'll clean up the house, since i have alot of time." 

Gongchan bent down and pecked your cheek. "I'll be back before 8pm!" 

 

After school, you waved goodbye to Gongchan before making your way back home.

On the way home, you walked pass a new street shop. You decided to have a walk around the shop since you had nothing to do.

You entered the shop and a worker greeted you with a 'welcome'. 

Looking around, your eyes spotted a really pretty snowglobe. You picked it up and stared at it.

*Gongchan oppa likes snowglobes right?* You smiled happily and walked to the counter.

"I'll get this please!"

You walked home happily, swinging the plastic bag which contains the snowglobe around.

 

Ukwon walked towards ~~~~~'s apartment. Zico messaged him and told him to meet them there.

As he walked up the path, he spotted a wallet on the ground. He stopped and picked it up.

Looking around, he saw only one girl infront of him, completely oblivious to the fact that she dropped something.

"Hey wait up!" Ukwon shouted and ran towards the girl. He patted the girl's shoulder lightly.

"You dropped thi-" Ukwon's jaw dropped when he realised that the girl was ~~~~~~. 

You looked at Ukwon's shocked face and looked down to see your wallet in his hands. "Oh thanks! I didn't know i dropped it." 

You smiled at him and took the wallet from his hands. "Thank you so much." 

Ukwon was still frozen in his spot.

"Erm hi are you alright?" You waved your hand infront of his face. Ukwon regained his composure.

"Right. I'm fine. Hi i'm Ukwon, whats your name?" He stuck out his hand.

You looked at his hand and looked at him. *Ukwon? It's so familiar..*

"Hi, i'm ~~~~~." You gave him a smile.