One day.

Forgotten

The annoying alarm clock rang at 7am in the morning. *Time to get up!* Zico pushed himself off his bed and walked towards the toilet sleepily.

After he had a shower and cleaned up, he changed into his school uniform and walked back into his room to wake Taeil and Kyung. 

"Guys it's time to wake up." The two guys ignored him. Zico crossed his arms and tapped his foot. "If you don't wake up now, you'll wash the clothes for a week."

Kyung and Taeil immediately got off their bed and rushed to the toilet. "GET OUT I WANT TO USE THE TOILET FIRST!" Kyung screamed.

Zico laughed and shook his head. This always happen in their dorm.

Zico walked over to the room beside his. He shook P.O's leg and hit U-Kwon on the arm. "Dudes, time for school." 

Instead of being lazy bums, the two of them slowly open their eyes and woke up. Zico walked over to Minhyuk and took off his earpiece. "School." 

Minhyuk open his eyes. "Right.." He stood up and left the room too.

Zico turned and sighed. The last person, and the person who doesn't want to go to school, is Jaehyo. 

Zico stood on the bottom bunk of the double decker bed and shook Jaehyo with his free hand. "Hyung, wake up." 

Jaehyo didn't respond. Zico sighed and hopped off the bed. 

*After you left, Jaehyo changed, ~~~~~~.. Where are you?* 

 

The 6 boys ate their breakfast together and it was chaotic, everyone was fighting for the milk and bread and cereal.

Jaehyo woke up awhile after. He looked at the clock. "7.45am." He got off the bed and walked out of the room. The 6 boys outside stared at him. Jaehyo gave them a "what?" look, and headed to the toilet.

"Don't you think hyung needs to forget about ~~~~~?" P.O said with a full mouth. 

U-Kwon nodded. "He isn't that carefree anymore." 

Jaehyo walked out of the toilet and the 6 boys quieten down again. He walked over to the table and took a piece of toast. He took a bottle of water from the fridge and slung his bag over his shoulder.

"I'm going." Jaehyo left the house and headed to school alone.

"He doesn't even wait for us anymore." Taeil shrugged and hopped off the chair. "Come on lets go."

 

Jaehyo took the long route to school, as usual, he'll be late. He didn't know what to do with his life after you left him.

All he does is sleep, go to school, serve detention, walk around aimlessly, and go back home to sleep.

Jaehyo walked pass the park where he first met you. Everyday, he'll go there, to see if you're there.

But of course you weren't.

Jaehyo sighed and kicked a pebble and walked towards the school gates.

He entered his homeroom. "You're late, again." Jaehyo nodded at the teacher and walked to the back of the class where his seat was.

Beside him was an empty space, a desk which used to be occupied by you.

Jaehyo never allowed anyone to sit there, he didn't know why.

He just didn't like it.

 

Jaehyo stared out the window, waiting as time passed slowly. 

Hoping to see you again, one day.