The 13th

Love Is

Valentine’s Day, 14th February.

 

Today’s 13th February.

 

A day before Valentine’s Day.

 

Valentine’s Day celebrates love and affection between two people who love each other as companions.

 

In Korea, Valentine’s Day is not normally celebrated by Koreans. However, there are six people who treasured 13th Februrary (a day before Valentine’s Day) dearly to their heart. To these six people, each one of them holds the most important secret to their hearts. Each of them has one person they treasure on this day.

 

Perhaps, you could call it reasons to why they treasured this very special day.

 

In the streets of Seoul, you would come across many different types of people. Sometimes, you might even cross paths with people of the same fate as you. It’s just that you don’t take notice of these people.

 

This would be happening to the six people I had mentioned. They did not know each other. They did not know each other’s existence. However, their paths might be crossed without them knowing. Six people with six different stories would cross their paths in one way or another.

 

Yoon Doo Joon.

 

Jang Hyun Seung.

 

Yong Jun Hyung.

 

Yang Yo Seob.

 

Lee Ki Kwang.

 

Son Dong Woon.

 

13th February.

 

Possessing different lives but having the exact special day close to their hearts.

 

Each of them has a story to tell.

 

Curious?

 

You will have to read on to find out.

 

 

Author's Note:

The next chapter will start on the actual stories. This is just an introduction. FYI, the sentence in teal has a meaning. *winks*