Hakyeon Part 1

5 times Hakyeon saves s, and 1 time they saved him

Hakyeon

 

//Here is the first part of  Hakyeon's story. I have to admit that I took a lot of drama cliches and used them, so it gets really angsty at the second part ':)

Enjoy it ^^ and please don't mind my english  (again)//

 

 

Hakyeon didn't exactly knew when everything started to go down for him. It was weird, how fast everything could change in just a few weeks. 

But if he had to choose a day where it had started though, he would choose the Monday, 5 weeks ago.

They had all been excited as their manager came in and told them that they could have a new comeback. Wonshik had written enough songs and Hyuk and Hakyeon himself also had one song that they had written themselves. 

Their excitement rose even more, as he also told them that they would get a new dance teacher for their comeback. 
Their old injured himself really badly, so he wouldn't be able to dance for a long time. 

They all liked their old teacher, but it was always a great opportunity to try out new styles, since most dancers had a unique style. 

-

And so it occurred that the group was already 10 minutes before practice started at the dance room. 
Only their leader was missing, because he had a really early schedule because of his drama shooting. 

And without Hakyeon to control them Hyuk and Jaewhan where running around in the room, screaming at the top of their lungs, while Hongbin was sitting on the ground cringing but also laughing at his friends behavior. 

Taekwoon, who was usually forced into a conversation with the older one at this point was sitting in the corner of the room, deeply lost in his thoughts, while Wonshik had fallen into a deep slumber with his head on the vocalists thighs. 

Everyone was doing their own things, and so no one noticed how the door opened and an unfamiliar man, followed by their manager entered the room.  

Only when their manager coughed slightly everyone started paying attention to the newcomers. 
Jaewhan, who was so distracted because of the sudden interruption fell promptly over Hongbin and Hyuk, who had been directly behind him, also stumbled and fell on top of their little pile. 

Taekwoon who was startled by the sudden noise, flinched visible, so hard that Wonshik awoke from his deep slumber, looking very confused. 

Their manager didn't looked happy at their behavior, shaking his head in disappointment. 
Sometimes he really wondered if Vixx was a group of idols or children. 

"Boys, this is your new Dance instructor and choreograph Lee Junghoon. Please treat him nicely." Their manager introduced the man, who was looking down on the idols lying at the ground.

And right at this moment Hakyeon entered the room. He was Panting and drenched in sweat, since he'd to run, but as he noticed the unfamiliar man in the room he straightened himself and bowed down before him, ignoring his dongsaengs on the floor. 

"Hello. You've to be our new Dance instructor. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Cha Hakyeon." He introduced himself formally to the man, who only stared silently back at him, giving the leader an uncomfortable feeling. 

"I have to leave now, boys. Take your time to get to know each other." Their manager mumbled awkwardly, before fleeing the weird scene. 

But without their manager it was even more weird. 
"You are Lee Junghoon, right? Our manager told me your name yesterday." Hakyeon tried to break the akward silence, and it was like someone switched a lever inside the man and he sprang to life. 

"Yes, I am. It's a pleasure to meet you too, Hakyeon. You're the leader, if I'm not mistaken, right?" He smiled down at Hakyeon. Only now the vocalist noticed the big size difference between them, which unsettled him.

The man was a giant, even taller than Hyuk. He couldn't imagine a man like this dancing gracefully, but he also knew that appearances could fool you, so he pushed this thoughts aside. 
But what disturbed Hakyeon the most was the  smile on the other's face, that resembled more a grimace. It looked fake and didn't reached his eyes. 

But he choosed to ignore it. Maybe it was just his mind playing tricks on him. Or Junghoon was just shy.

And so they started training under the new teacher. The weird feeling Hakyeon had, slowly started to disappear a bit after some days.
Everyone was comfortable around the tall man and even Taekwoon had laughed one time about a joke he'd made. 
But there was something inside of the leader screaming at him that something wasn't right with this guy.

/just a little notice, Junghoon's character is completly created by me.//