Taekwoon

5 times Hakyeon saves s, and 1 time they saved him

Taekwoon 

//Here is the next chapter. I hope you'll enjoy it ^^ 
I just wanted to say Thank you really quick to the people who subscribe and comment. I'm happy that some people read my story, even though my english is far away from being perfect. So Thank you very  much♡//

 

 

That Taekwoon wasn't a really extra and outgoing person wasn't a secret. The Vocalist had always been more one the reserved and quiet side. Some people mistook this kind of behavior as him being disinterested and angry. 

But Hakyeon knew that it was simply because the other was just really shy. 
So as the slightly younger one started to open up more in variety show's, he felt like a proud mother. Seeing Taekwoon laugh and talk freely on TV warmed his heart, and he felt incredible happy for his life long friend.

So it angered him even more when so called 'fans' would complain about the 'new' Taekwoon. 
The leader had read a lot of comments on different websites. Most of them were positive, saying how glad the fans were that Taekwoon finally got more comfortable in front of the cameras. 
But some of them weren't that nice, and left an uneasy feeling inside Hakyeon. 


'Taekwoon oppa used to be so cool and chic. Now he's just weird. I don't like the new Taekwoon :('


'Who's the stupid new guy? He looks like Leo but he doesn't act like him.'

 

'Why is it so hard to stick to one concept? Fans liked him because of his imagine. It wouldn't surprise me if he would lose most of them...' 


He tried his best to keep his friend away from those kind of comments. 
Knowing that it could destroy everything of the other's just new found confidence. But he knew that it was just a matter of time until the slightly younger would find out. 

It still surprised him as Taekwoon stormed into the dance room in the middle of the night, looking pissed. 

Hakyeon had been staying at the room, after everyone had already left to go to the dorm, to practice the new choreography. 

Wanting to be perfect at it, so he could help the members more on the next day of training. 
So he wondered why Taekwoon did come back. 

His question got answered pretty quickly, as the taller one grabbed his collar and pushed him against the mirror. 

"Did you knew about the comments? Is this the reason why you kept me away from social media? Do you think I'm that fragile?' He spat out, shaking the leaders smaller frame.

For a few seconds Hakyeon was to confused to respond. He was sure that he'd never heared Taekwoon talking this loud. 
He knew that the other could have a  bad temper, but he’d never seen him this angry. 

"Answer me Cha Hakyeon." He growled, shaking him again, causing his back to bump repeatly against the mirror. 
The leader tried his best to suppress a pained cry. Since his back injury he was really sensitive in this area. 
Making Taekwoon’s assault more painful as the other one probably wanted it to be. 

But he knew that the vocalist would feel really bad about it and would probably not talk with him about his problems anymore. So he ignored the pain and gently took Taekwoon’s hands in his own, prying his hands away from his collar. 

"I'm sorry Taekwoonie...I just wanted to protect you from it." He apologized sincerely. Noticing the small tears that slowly formed in his eyes. 

"No no no....don't cry." He begged, but the others tears just started dripping. Taekwoon's legs gave out from under him and he slumped to the ground, having no more strength left in his body. 

Carefully to not hurt his back any more Hakyeon followed him, until they were both sitting side by side on the floor, leaning against the mirror. 

"Am I getting to much? I just started to get comfortable on TV,  but I don't want people to avoid Vixx, just because of me." He sobbed, breaking Hakyeon's heart. 

"Oh, woonie...you're perfect the way you are. Even if we lose fans because of that, it's okay. Because I don't want any fans that can't accept you. So please, don't take these kind of comments to your heart. Okay?" He slung his arms around him, hoping that the younger believed his words. 

"I'll try." Taekwoon mumbled with a soft voice, while burying his head in Hakyeon's neck. It was an akward position, since the vocalist had to make himself smaller to do so, but neither of them cared. 

The leader sensed the need of comfort Taekwoon needed, and gladly gave it to him. 

"Just be yourself. Our team really needs you. And we don't care if you're shy or outgoing. We are happy as long as you are comfortable. So don't worry to much." He told the younger, who buried his head even deeper in Hakyeon's neck. 

And so they sat there for a few hours, not talking and just enjoying the other's presence until the sun rised and a new day began.