Hakyeon Part 5

5 times Hakyeon saves s, and 1 time they saved him

Chapter 5

 

//I''m sorry that it took me so long to update ':) I got me wisdom teeth removed and was one quite  a heavy dose of painkillers XD

I'm also now part of my local dance team (applause for me xD) and I spent A LOT of time practicing.  But here is the new chapter ^^

I hope you like the ending:)♡ thank you guys for reading,subscribing and commenting

 

 

 

 

Pain. The first thing Hakyeon noticed when the loud alarm ripped him out of his deep  slumber  was the aching pain in his whole body. A small whimper escaped his mouth before he could stop himself. 
The last thing he wanted to do was to get out of his bed. But he knew that he had to.

So with a grunt he managed to leave his bed, despite the pain that was shooting through his whole body. 
He felt like a zombie as he limped towards the bathroom to take a shower. Everything happened on autopilot. 
He showered, woke up s and than slumped down on the couch, too tired to make himself breakfast. 

He was so deep in his own world that he didn't noticed the worried glances s occasionally sent him. 

"Hakyeon come eat Breakfast." Taekwoon called him after some time, but the leader just ignored him. He wasn't feeling well enough to eat something. He was tired. Way to tired to do anything else that lying there. 
Maybe he should sleep for a bit. That sounded like a good plan. Really. His head was spinning so much. 
His eyes slowly fell shut and he drifted away.

-

"Come eat something. We have dance practice later. You can't go there if you don't have the energy." Taekwoon aprouched his friend who was still lying on the sofa. 

"Hakyeon?" Concerned by the lack of response the other was giving, the taller one gently touched his shoulder. But the older one didn't moved. Only a small whimper was coming out of his mouth.

"Hakyeon?!" He shook him again. This time a bit harder. But the leader still kept his eyes closed. 
Feeling his forehead Taekwoon noticed the unusual heat that radiated from him. 

"Jaehwan!" He called the 3rd oldest member, who appeared immediately after hearing his slightly panicked voice.

"I think Hakyeon is sick. He's not waking up." He tried his best to sound stable, but his voice betrayed him. Taekwoon didn't knew what he should do now. His hands were shaking and he felt like crying. Why wasn't Hakyeon waking up?

"I think we should drive him to the hospital ." Jaehwan stated, after examining their leaders condition.

The other main vocalist looked calm, but Taekwoon knew that this was just an act. Jaehwan knew how to control his emotions. And since Taekwoon couldn't think rational right now, the younger quickly to charge of the situation. 
Only his shaking hands betrayed him.

"Wonshik come here!" Jaehwan ordered. 
"Can you carry Hakyeon? He needs to go to the hospital." 
He explained the situation to the rapper who nooded and gathered the dancers frame in his arms, lifting him off the sofa. 

 

"He's really light." Wonshik stated surprised while they were walking into the elevator. 
They'd agreed that the four of them would go to the hospital, while Hongbin and Hyuk would later follow with their manager. 
"He could swear that he wasn't that light a few weeks ago." The rapper added, now sounding more concerned than confused. 

"I don't think he was eating properly the last few weeks." 

"But why didn't we do something about it, Jaehwan? He hasn't spent one night at the dorm the last week, beside the last. And we just keept ignoring him." Wonshik sounded angry now, while he hugged Hakyeon closer to his chest, as if he wanted to protect him. 

"I don't know Shikie. And I really feel bad about it." Jaewhan responded looking towards the ground. 

After this little conversation the group was quiet.  The car drive was really akward. Jaehwan was driving as fast as he could without getting attention, while Taekwoon was sitting next to him. 
Hakyeon was lying at the back seat, his head resting in Wonshik's lap. 

 

When they arrived at the hospital Taekwoon wordlessly took it upon himself to carry their leader inside. 
As light was Hakyeon was, Wonshik looked exhausted from carrying him that much, but the vocalist knew that he wouldn’t admit to it. 

As soon as they arrived a nurse approached then.
"What's wrong?" She held a finger on Hakyeon's wrist to feel his pulse.

"He has a fever and isn't waking up." Taekwoon answered. He finally calmed down enough to take charge of the situation.

The nurse just nodded and called for a stretcher. 

"Please wait here while we treat him." She informed him, as they carried Hakyeon away from them, leaving them behind. 

-

Fortunately they didn't had to wait long. It only took about twenty-five minutes for a doctor to approach them again. 
In that time Hyuk and Hongbin also arrived at the hospital, followed by their manager. 

"Family of Cha Hakyeon?" The doctor called, looking around. 

"Here!" Their manager shouted, a bit too loud. They all had been sitting there anxiously. 

"You can visit him now. He's awake." The old man told them, smiling kindly. 

"Go visit him, boys. I'll talk to the doctor." Their manager told them. 

He didn't had to say it twice. They rushed towards the room a friendly nurse showed them, were their leader was currently resting. 

Taekwoon knocked gently. 
"Hakyeon?" He called, opening the door slowly. 

Their was the dancer. Lying in a hospital bed. He looked small in it, despite his height  
The normaly tanned skin looked pale. An IV was attached to his left hand and a heart beat monitor stood next to the bed. 
Now when Hakyeon looked so vulnerable Taekwoon finally really saw the effect the last weeks had on their leader. 
His cheeks looked sunken in and his jaw looked really sharp. The tshirt he wore had slipped down his shoulder, revealing unnatural prominent collarbones. 

Hakyeon looked really sick. There was no other words to describe it. And it scared Taekwoon. How was it possible that they hadn't noticed anything? He felt like the worst person ever, that he hadn't realised the state his friend was in.

"Are you guys done starring?" A weak voice called out. 
Taekwoon flinched. He hadn't realised that he'd stared that much. A short gaze to the rest told him that they were as much feeling guilty and startled as he was.  

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Hakyeon smiled tiredly. "Don't worry. I'm fine." 

A lie. Maybe Hakyeon thought he was fine. But there was no way he really was. But the one thing that Taekwoon didn't understood was why. Why got Hakyeon so bad so fast?

"You look like a ghost, Hyung." Jaehwan stated. It maybe sounded like a joke, but his voice was dead serious. 

"Nah. Like I said. Don't worry about me. I've just been a bit stressed the last weeks. Nothing I can't handle." 

"But you can't handle it!" Taekwoon shouted, losing his temper. He didn't exactly knew why he was this angry. Maybe because he couldn't stand the elders lies anymore. Or he was just angry at himself. 
"You goddamm fainted! Do you think that is normal? You didn't even noticed us yesterday night when you got home! We saw the pain you was in! You look like you haven't eaten in days! So don't tell me you can handle it or that you are fine. Because you're not!"


Silence followed after his outburst. The glances Taekwoon received from the rest of the members were a mixture between shock and agreement. 
They all knew that Taekwoon had a temper. But he almost never had shouted at Hakyeon. 

The leader though looked like he was about to cry. There was still a smile plastered on his face, but it looked forced and there were tears in his eyes.

"I'm going to get some fresh air." Taekwoon just couldn't stand to see Hakyeon anymore in this state. So he quickly left the room. 
On his way outside he met Junghoon. Their dance teacher was heading towards Hakyeon's room. He had a weird expression on his face, but Taekwoon couldn't quite figure out what it meant. 
They only exchanged a nod as they past each other in the hallway. 

So Taekwoon continued his way toward the exit. But before he could go through the door a voice stopped him. 
""Taekwoon wait!" Their manager called. "I need to talk to you."

Curios the vocalist approached the man. 

"I talked with Hakyeon's Doctor." He explained. 
Now he had Taekwoon's full attention. 

"He's fine now. But there is something that worrys me a lot." He made a small pause, as If he didn't knew what he should say now. A small sigh escaped his mouth.

"Hakyeon's condition isn't the best right now. He's got malnutrition and his blood sugar is low. Also he's sleep deprived and got a fever, probably because his body just couldn't go on any longer.
But what worries me the most are his injuries."  

"Injuries?" Taekwoon asked shocked. This wasn't something he'd expected. 

"His back is sprained again. He also got a bruised rip and the doctor also found a bruise on his cheek after he removed his make up."

"How did he got all of this?" 

"I don't know. Did something extraordinary happened in the last few weeks?" The manager asked, looking as worried as Taekwoon feeled. 

"No, not as far I...." 
Something flashed trough his mind. There was something new in their lives. And exactly that change was currently walking into Hakyeon's room. 

"Junghoon." He whispered. "Call the Police!" Taekwoon ordered sprinting back to his friends room. 
It all made sense to him. The first time Hakyeon had acted different than usual had been a short time after their new teachers arrival. There where also the extra hours Hakyeon had been spending with the man training. The flinching everytime Junghoon moved to fast. 

"Taekwoon?" 
Jaehwan suddenly called him, stopping his sprint. 
"Where are you going?"

"Why are you not with Hakyeon?" Taekwoon didn't even bothered to answer the other's question. All of the members were sitting inside the cafeteria, chatting and drinking coffee. 

"Junghoon wanted to talk with him. So we left them alone." Wonshik answered, looking confused. 

There was a look of pure terror on Taekwoon's face now. Without responding to the rapper he started to continue his sprint, beging inside his head that he was wrong. That Junghoon was a nice person and just wanted to check if Hakyeon was okay. 

-

Hakyeon tried his best to keep himself from crying after Taekwoon's outburst. It didn't happened often that the younger would shout at him. So it broke his heart that he'd worried him that much. 

Luckily none of the members addressed it after the vocalist had left the room. And so they chatted easily, until there was suddenly a knock on the door. 
Curious Hakyeon sat up straighter. Maybe Taekwoon had calmed down and wanted to talk again. 

But the person that came into the room wasn't Taekwoon. 

"Junghoon Hyung. What are you doing here?" Jaehwan asked questioning, as their dance teacher approached the small group. 

"I heard that Hakyeon is in the hospital. So I came to visit him."

Hakyeon flinched at the smile the older was wearing. How was it that no one else could see how fake it was? 

"So boys. I would really like to talk to your leader for a second. Would it be okay for you to wait in the cafeteria for a bit?" 

Panic rose inside Hakyeon's chest. He wanted to beg s to not let him alone with this man. He wanted them to see trough his fake facade and see the real Junghoon. 
But it was like he was frozen in panic. He couldn't talk or move. 
And so they left him alone with the person he feared the most. 

Junghoon himself didn't even bothered to keep his friendly smile up. It had changed to an angry grimace as soon the rest had left. 

"So this is your tactic now? Faking an illness to escape practice? You're really pathetic, aren't you? Are you not ashamed?" 

Hakyeon started to shake in fear as he got closer. 

"Stand up right now and apologize for your behavior." Junghoon stood right in front of him now. 

"I can't." Hakyeon hated how much his voice shock. But he couldn't help himself. He knew how angry the older one could get. But he also knew that he wasn't in the condition to stand up. Alone the IV needle attached to the back of his hand stopped him. And he could still feel the aching in his back and rips despite the heavy dose of painkillers he was getting. 

"Leave the bed, Hakyeon. I'm not going to say it again."
Junghoon glared down at him.

Suddenly something in Hakyeon snapped. He had worked himself to the point he passed out. He hadn't done anything as the man had started to push him around. Even as he'd started to use violence he had stayed quiet.

"If you're not going to say it again, then leave. You can't order me around. I'm ing done with your behavior!"

He should have known that Junghoon wouldn't be happy about him talking back. 
But he still yelped in suprise as he suddenly grabbed his arm and violently pulled him out of the bed. 

Still wrapped inside of the blanked Hakyeon hadn't had a chance to catch himself before he fell to the ground.
The IV needle attached to his hand got ripped out of his skin. 
But before he could do anything but scream in pain, Junghoon got hold of his arm again and dragged him inside the middle of the room. 

"Am I being to hard on you Hakyeon?! Guess what, being an idol is hard. So get your together. Or you don't have an any future in this world."

Curled into a small ball Hakyeon whimpered on the ground. He could feel the blood dropping from where the needle had been. His back was sending raging pain trough his whole body. He couldn't think straight. Everything hurt. 
His hands grabbed the bed sheets that were still tangled around his legs, desperately searching for something to ground him. 

"Stop acting like you're hurt that badly. Stand up!" Junghoon was still furiously standing about him. His head was red in anger and he was spitting while talking. 

This time Hakyeon wasn't able to answer. There was just to much pain.

"Stand up!" The dance teacher grabbed him by the collar and lifted his body that there were on eye level. 

 

And suddenly Hakyeon was falling again. At first he didn't really got why Junghoon had let go of him. His head was spinning to much. 
But as he slowly came back to his senses he was greeted with the sight of the older man, lying on the ground, holding his cheek. 

"Don't touch him." Taekwoon had appeared inside the room, holding his fist. 


Hakyeon had never been scared of Taekwoon. Even as they were still trainees and everyone had avoided the silent man, he had seen trough the facade. The vocalist wasn't scary, he was just really shy. 
And so they became good friends. 

But now the dancer could see why anyone could be afraid of Taekwoon. There wasn't a hint of the gentle person he usually saw, when looking at his same aged friend. 
There was just furious rage. 

"What do you think your doing, Taekwoon!" Junghoon screamed angry. 
"Punching someone older than you. Were is your respect?"
He rose to his feet again.
"Do I need to teach you a lesson too?" Junghoon raised his fist, ready to punch the vocalist back. 

But before he could take any action he got thrown of his feet by another person, who just entered the room. 

The rest of the Vixx members had been Curios why Taekwoon had acted that strange. So they had followed him.
And as Wonshik saw how their Dance teacher threatened their main vocalist he hadn't hesitated to tackle Junghoon. 

"What are you guys doing?!" Junghoon struggled furiously on the ground, held down by Wonshik's weight. 
"Are you all out of you mind? You can't disrespect me like that!"
He tried his best to throw the rapper of him, but he didn't moved. Sanghyuk kneeled down next to him, sitting himself on their teachers legs, to keep him from kicking his feet. 

Meanwhile Taekwoon had crouched down next to Hakyeon, who was still crying. His angry face had changed to concerned. 
"Are you okay?" He gently took his face in his hands, examining a bruise that was forming there, because of his impact with the floor. 

Hakyeon nodded. It was a reflex he had when ever someone asked him that question. But his sobbing probably betrayed him. 
"Is he the reason for your condition?" 
Again Hakyeon nodded. He couldn't lie anymore. He just couldn't act like he was okay. 
This time this wasn't about Vixx our their groups reputation. This was about him. And he couldn't continue like this. 

"I'm so sorry for not noticing anything." 
Suddenly there was something wet on Hakyeon's hands. He looked up. There were tears quilling out of Taekwoon's eyes. 

"Oh no. Don't cry woonie. I'm sorry for not telling you anything. I was just so scared." Hakyeon threw his arms around the younger. 

"Stop talking like he's the victim! I only wanted him to improve. He's faking it!" 

Junghoon was screaming and struggling. While Taekwoon and Hakyeon had hugged each other the police had arrived and started to drag their dance teacher away. 

"Let go of me. You can't do this!" The man continued screaming and struggling. But the officers ignored him and forcefully pulled him out of the room. 

After Junghoon was gone, there was silence. No one really realised what they just had witnessed. 
But after seeing Hakyeon and Taekwoon both crying on the ground, they didn't asked any questions. 
They knew that Hakyeon would tell them.  

And so they just crouched down next to the two friends, joining the hug. 
Because Hakyeon was their leader. He lead them, scolded them when necessary, but he also protected them. 
And now it was their turn to protect him. 
Because Vixx wouldn't be the same without their leader. 

 

 

// Thank you so much for reading♡

I know the ending is kinda abrupt,  I hope you don't mind ':)

I really love story's about the members being protective of Hakyeon, so I wanted to write my own XD

Btw. If you guys know angsty Hakyeon story's  (or Vixx being protective) you can recommend them to me.  I feel like I've read every good story already :/