Hyuk

5 times Hakyeon saves s, and 1 time they saved him

Hyuk

 

//I'm sorry for all the mistakes you are going to find...I hope it's still readable ':D//

 

 

It should have been a normal day. Nothing extraordinary was scheduled. Just some Dance and Vocal practice. But Hakyeon had a weird feeling. Something was definitely not as normal as usually. 
But he just couldn't figure out what it was. The morning went like always. Taekwoon stared quiet inside his cereal bowl, while Wonshik was napping next to him with his head on the table. 
Hongbin and Jaehwan were chatting about a video game, the younger one had started playing some time ago. 

Hakyeon's gaze found their maknae, who was sitting quietly on his chair staring into nothing. A behavior that was maybe usual for Taekwoon, but not for the lively Han Sanghyuk. 
Maybe that was what unsettled Hakyeon. 

It had been one year, since Vixx debut. And also one year since the youngest had started to get comfortable around the other's. But the last week had been hard on all of them, especially on him. 
They had just started to prepare for their new comeback. At first everyone was excited, happy that they could give their starlights a new great album.

But than the maknae got told that he wouldn’t get many lines in the new album, since his voice lacked a bit. Something that had made him really sad. He had tried to hide it, but Hakyeon had always been great at reading people. 
The leader had tried to argue with the management, Hyuk was a great singer. But they wouldn't listen to him. 

With that in mind, the tanned male decided to have a close eye on the youngest today. He seemed to be more down, than he had been the whole week. And Hakyeon hoped that he wouldn’t do something stupid.

-

Said stupid happened a few hours later when Hyuk didn't appeared to the dance practice. At first they all thought that he was just late. But then as a few hours went by, they all were sure that something was wrong. 
"I'm going to search for him." Hakyeon stated, already packing his waterbottle inside his bag. 

"I'll help." Hongbin offered. The rest was also nodding. But the leader declined. 

"I'm sorry, but we still have practice. I don't want anyone of you to get into trouble if the management gets to know about this. I'll call you if something happens." 
With these words Hakyeon left the room, leaving the rest of the members worried. 

-

It was cold. Hakyeon shivered, since he was drenched with sweat after the practice. But he couldn't care less. His sweet Maknae was outside somewhere, and he had to find him. 
So he hurried trough the empty streets. Nobody dared to be outside for long, since there had be a warning about a snowstorm.

Worried Hakyeon tried to think about where Hyuk could be. 

And then he remembered the bus flyer. He had cleaned the dorm two days ago, and had found a flyer for a bus company. A bus company that specialised in long way travel  (I don't know the word for it ':)).
He hadn't thought twice about it then. But now he feelt stupid for ignoring the signs. 

Sprinting he made his way towards the bus station . Praying that he wasn't to late. 

-

Panting he came to a stop. He had reached the bus company in 15 minutes.  It had started snowing along the way. 
He quickly scanned the bus station. There was he. A lonely figure sitting on a bench. Slowly Hakyeon aprouched him.  

"Hyukie?" He asked quiet, startling the younger. Hakyeon's heart started hurting. The maknae looked completly lost. He was pale with red cheeks. His hands looked slighty blue. Next to him was a giant bag. 

"Go away Hakyeon. " Hyuk spoke so quietly that Hakyeon almost didn't hear it. 

But the leader ignored it. 
"What's wrong?" He sat down next to him on the bench. The seat was really cold, since he only wore his training pants. But for now the younger was more important. 
So he just watched him, waiting for an answer. But he didn't expected him to start crying. 

"I'm sorry Hyung" He sobbed. Shoulders shaking. So Hakyeon took him in his arms. 

"I just think that it would be better for everyone if I just left." He cried, sobbing in his hyungs shoulder. 

"Oh, Hyukie. Why would you think something like that?" Hakyeon asked in a soothing voice. 

"I'm not got enough. My singing skills are lacking, and my dancing isn't that good either. Someone else should get my lines." The younger mumbled. It was hard to understand him, since he was speaking in Hakyeon's shoulder. 

"Aw. Don't think that way. Vixx needs their cute maknae. And the management overreacted. Your voice is great. You just need a bit more practice. And seriously, your dancing is amazing. I'm scared sometimes that you take my job as a main dancer away." The tanned male joked, hugging the younger a bit tighter, who chuckled lightly. 

"I can't force you to stay here. But I can reassure you that we all need you here. Hongbin would have to do his pranks alone, and you can't do that to him.
Also if you really that scared that your singing skills aren't enough, I can practice with you. This is nothing we can't fix. So please stay, Hyukie" 

At these words the maknae started to cry even harder. 

"I'm so sorry Hyung. I just wanted to do something. And running away was the first thing on my mind. Forgive me for wanting to leave. I don't know what I would do without you." He sobbed, holding Hakyeon like is life depended it. 

"Oh no Hyukie. I don't know what I would do without you." Hakyeon smiled softly, while he watched the bus holding at the station. The bus driver looked at them confused, but the leader dismissed him with a shake of his head. Today this wasn't necessary. 

And so the bus drove away. Without Han Sanghyuk. Who was still sitting on the bench hugging his Hyung. 

While the snow was slowly falling on the streets, they decided to go home. Because Vixx wouldn't be complete without the Maknae.