Hakyeon Part 3

5 times Hakyeon saves s, and 1 time they saved him

Part 3

// Hello to everyone who's reading this ^^ I hope you had an amazing day and you’re feeling good♡

Here's Hakyeon's 3rd part. This chapter contains mild violence  (it's barely there i swear) and I think a bit swearing. But nothing to bad....enjoy it

And thanks to everyone who commented, I always get soooo happy if I see that someone did♡ 

Your nice words really mean a lot to me, since I'm still kind of uncomfortable with posting stuff in English, since I still make a lot of mistakes. So thank you so much for giving me the courage♡♡♡///

 

 

It didn't turned out to be okay. 

Practice on the next afternoon was constant stress for Hakyeon. He knew that he had to push s harder, if he wanted to avoid their dance teacher to become angry. 
But he just couldn't bring himself to scold Jaewhan, as he dropped to ground after they'd danced for 2 hours straight. 

"Can we take a break, Hyung?" The vocalist begged, Panting heavily. 
Hakyeon wanted to comply. All of the members looked dead on their feet and looked at him with hope in their eyes. 

But Junghoon's glaring stopped him. He didn't wanted his dongsaengs to suffer more later, so he tried his best to put on a stern voice. 
"No. I'm sorry, but we have to practice a little more." He said, earning him angry glares from s. 

But none of them dared to disobey their leader. And so they keeped on dancing until near midnight, as Junghoon finally allowed them to go back to their dorm. All but Hakyeon, who was again asked to stay for a bit. 

After the last time the dancer wasn't exactly fond of staying alone with their teacher. But again, he didn't had a choice. 

"You're really not learning, aren't you?" 
After everyone had left the taller one cornered him. 

"What do you mean? I even rejected them their break! And now they're angry." Hakyeon started to feel annoyed. He seriously didn't knew what the other wanted him to do.

"You're still letting them slack off. Jaewhan got the same step wrong 4 times in a row and you didn't corrected him. And Hongbin and Hyuk weren't really focused on what they were doing." Angry he got closer to Hakyeon, forcing him more in the corner. 

"Stop talking bull." Hakyeon sweared, he didn't wanted the other to push him around like this. "We just started to learn the choreography. Jaewhan is aware of his mistake and his working on fixing it. And Hongbin had a really exhausting filming at night for his drama, so Hyuk tried to cheer him up. So stop talking about them."

Slap. 

Baffled Hakyeon stared up to the older one, who just slapped him. His cheek stung and he could already feel the bruise forming. 

"Don't do ever dare to disrespect me like this again! How can you just swear to your senior?!" Junghoon towered over him.

Hakyeon wasn't a small person. Maybe compared to s, but compared to other idols he was used to be taller than them. But now he felt tiny in the presence of their new teacher. 

"Maybe you're just not working hard enough." Junghoon chuckled cruel.

The taller man took a step away from him, while walking towards the music box.
"Show me how you dance the choreography. As the lead dancer, there shouldn't be a problem, right?"

"No." He stated. Hakyeon was tired of the fact that everyone thought he could easily be pushed around, just because he barely fought back. He wasn't weak, and he definitely wouldn't let himself be mistreated like that. 

"Oh, okay." Junghoon eyed him like an animal his prey.

"That's okay, you know. Refuse to listen to me. If you want to we can go directly to the CEO. You could tell him that I've been so mean to you, just  like a little child would do at the kindergarten. Maybe he would even fire me for it, who knows...I can get a job anywhere else. 
And you would stand there, without someone to teach you the rest of the choreography. 
How much time do you have left till your comeback? Circa three months? How many songs are left that need a choreography? 8 If I'm not mistaken. 
Do you even know how long it takes to make those dances? 
Sure, you can refuse to listen to me. Make me quit or go to the CEO like the whiny you are. But can you imagine how disappointed your fans would be? 
I can already see the news: Vixx's new album postponed because the leader was to sensitive to handle their dance teacher. 
I beg fans would love that." Junghoon laughed sarcastic.

"So I ask you one more time. Dance the ing choreography, Now!"  

This time Hakyeon didn't refuse. A feeling of being helpless nearly overwhelmed him, because the man was right. He couldn't do anything about his situation now, without affecting the group negatively. Which he couldn't risk. 

And maybe Junghoon was right, and he just was a bit to sensitive. He'd always known that working in the entertaiment industry could be hard. 
And he really just shouldn't have sweared at the elder, so the Slap was practically his own fault. 

So he silently complied, and made his way towards the center of the room. 
And so the only thing that could be heared for the next 4 hours was the load music coming through the speakers and Hakyeon's heavy breathing. 

He didn't got any sleep that night, since he only got dismissed as the sun was rising again, which meant he had to go to film his drama. 
As he collected his things to meet his manager outside of the building Junghoon grabbed his wrist before he could leave completly. 

"And no words to your members, understood? You wouldn't want them to join you on your nightly training. Just imagine Wonshik would have to work on the Vixx album, on his own album and had to take extra dance lessons." 

With this words he let go of Hakyeon, who didn't answered him. He didn't needed to. The freightend look on his face told him enough. The leader would to everything to protect his brothers. 

 

 

//Helloo ^^ just a quick notice at the end of the chapter. I told you that I wanted to make this as realistic as I could  (i know it's far away from it xD). I didn't wanted to portray Hakyeon as a weak person who let's himself be pushed around that easily (which happened in a lot of fics I've read). 

In this fic Junghoon is just a really manipulative person who is able to make you believe what he says, with giving logical arguments. I personally know people like this, who are able to make you feel like it's your own fault that you get into an argument with them and not theirs. So I hope it's kinda realistic ':)