Wonshik

5 times Hakyeon saves s, and 1 time they saved him

Wonshik 

// yey. A new chapter. As always, ignore all of my stupid English mistakes XD I'm posting this right now from a car because I don't have WiFi at home :///

 

 

 

That Wonshik had some unhealthy ways to write new songs wasn't a secret between the Vixx members. 
Sometimes the rapper would lock himself away until he was satisfied enough with the outcome. Completly forgetting basic self-care things like to eat or to sleep.

But to Hakyeon this wasn't even the most scaring part. Because sometimes when Wonshik just couldn't find the right lyrics or he just was unhappy with the whole song, he would literally turn into a walking dead. 

If this happened the Rapper would completly vanish inside his own head. If people tried to start a conversation, he would only answer with a grunt. Where he, in a more normal state, would just simply forget to eat, in this, he would deny it. 
Thinking that it would take to much time. He would stop showering and sometimes if a member bothered him to much, he would start screaming at him.

Normally this would go so long until Wonshik reached his breaking point. Usually this was after 2-3 days. This was when he would suddenly start crying. Legs failing him where ever he was. If this happened the members would gather around him, without hesitation. Hugging him and telling him that it was okay until the Rapper would fall asleep.  

But this time it was different. They just had their 3rd anniversary and Wonshik had started to write new songs. At first it had started really easy. He would excuse himself in the afternoon to write a few lines. But then he would go back to them, watching a movie or simply enjoying their time as a group together. 

But suddenly he made a 180 degree turn. He stopped joining them on dinner and then also didn't appeared for breakfast. 
And as he also stopped leaving his room, Hakyeon knew that the Rapper would have another episode. 
So the group let him be, knowing that he would eventually snap out of it. But this time, it took longer than usual. 

Hakyeon wasn't able to spend much time at the dorm, since he had a lot of individual schedule. But he would ask Taekwoon, whenever he could how Wonshik was doing. 
And as his answer was still the same after 6 days, the leader knew that he had to do something. So before he went to his drama shoot he gently knocked at the youngers door. 

"Wonshik?" The rapper was sitting on his desk. Head supported by his left hand, while he was furiously writing something with his right. 

"Hey. Are you alright? You should take a break." Hakyeon suggested, while slowly coming closer to the latter. But the younger one didn’t respond, to focused on his writing. 
Slowly stretching out his hand, he gently touched Wonshik on his shoulder. 

But he didn't expected his reaction. The other one visibly flinched, nearly falling off his chair. His hand dropped the pen, leaving a giant ink stain on the paper. 

Yes, Hakyeon had wanted a response by the younger. But he hadn't wanted the death glare, he was now receiving.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. Let me clean this up." But before he could do anything the Rapper stood up, violently pushing him away. 

"Leave Hakyeon! Before you ruin everything I have worked on!" He shouted, shoving the older out of his room and shutting it again with a loud noise. 

So the leader didn't had any other choice than going to his drama shoot. Leaving the Rapper alone with his work. 

---

It was in the middle of the night, when Hakyeon returned to the dorm. The filming  took longer than expected, and he felt like  he couldn't stay any longer on his feet. Everything he wanted at this moment was a shower and his bed. 

His plans got interrupted by a quiet sob. Startled the leader stopped, looking around. It was dark, so in the first moment he couldn't see the person who made the noise. 
But as he continued his way towards the bathroom he nearly stumbled over the source. 

Wonshik was sitting on the ground, in the middle of the living room. Head buried in his hands, rocking back and forth, sobbing unbridled. 

"Awww. Shikie. It's okay. I'm here." The leader sat down on the floor, next to the Rapper, taking him in his arms. 

"I can't do it, Hyung. It's to much. I'll never be able to write a new song. I don't have any ideas. Everything I write is crap. I'm so sorry for letting the group down. Let's go to the management. We should just get our songs by the company. They have professionals. They can do much better than me. Why am I even allowed to write songs? They are horrible. I'm sorry, Hyung...." He started rambling, crying even harder. 

"Oh no. Starlights love your songs. We love your songs. I don't want all of our songs written by some professionals, who don't even know us. It wouldn’t be the same.
Just take a break and breathe. Don't overwork yourself." Hakyeon hugged him tighter. 

"We don't need a new song. We need a healthy Rapper. So please Wonshik. Rest a bit. Eat something. Shower. And then try again. And if you need help ask me. Or any other of the members. Okay?" He smiled lovingly. Helping the other to stand up. 

Wonshik just nodded, suddenly feeling to tired to formulate a whole sentence. So Hakyeon helped him inside his room. He also helped the rapper inside his pyjama and to climb into the bed.

"Now sleep well. I'm going to ask Taekwoon to cook us something nice for breakfast. And don't worry to much. Vixx wouldn't be the same without you." The leader said gently, putting a blanket over the half asleep form on the bed. 

As he turned around to leave a hand suddenly grabbed his wrist, stopping him. 

"Hakyeon. Thank you." Wonshik smiled at him with half lidded eyes. 

"Everytime Wonshik." The leader smiled back, as he left. Quietly shutting the door behind him.