Hongbin

5 times Hakyeon saves s, and 1 time they saved him

Hongbin 

// WARNING: This chapter includes some ual harassment and swearing. If you are uncomfortable with it, don't read it.//

 

 

Visiting a bar wasn't something that Hakyeon did everyday. As an idol it was always hard to go into places involving stuff like alcohol, since he had to keep an innocent image. But the group had decided that they should go out, to celebrate their second anniversary.

And so Hakyeon found himself sitting at a bar chair, slowly sipping on a small cup of cola. Since his alcohol tolerance wasn't the highest he had decided to not drink any alcohol while he was here, to avoid getting in trouble. And also he had to watch over Taekwoon, who was already way to drunk and sleeping on the bar counter. 

The rest of the group was sitting at a table, chatting happily. Taekwoon had complained about the noise so he had went over to the counter. Hakyeon had followed him, not wanting his friend to be alone. 

It was an enjoyable situation. Hakyeon felt relaxed for the first time in weeks. They had been in a lot of stress, while preparing for the comeback. 

"Lost in thoughts, Hyung?" Hongbin had made is way over to the bar, probably to order more drinks. 

Hakyeon just smiled fondly at him. It was also the first time in weeks that they were able to spend some time together as a group. 

Hongbin just smiled back. While ordering the drinks. But a sudden voice disrupted their little moment. 

"Hey handsome." A tall man had sneaked up behind Hongbin, laying a hand on his arm. 
He looked European with his height and blonde hair. And definitely older than the Visual. His korean was good for a foreigner. 

Hongbin who was already used to this kind of aprouches, mostly by females but still, just smiled kindly. 

"Oh I'm sorry. I don't have time right now." He said, gently removing the strangers hand from his arm. 
But the man didn't looked like he was planning on leaving him alone. 

"Come on man. Don't u wanna have some fun?" The man slurred, clearly drunk. He grabbed again at Hongbin's arm, this time with a stronger hold. 
Hakyeon saw red.
"Hey. He told you to leave him alone." The leader stood up, trying to push the man away from his friend. But he didn't moved.

"Go away, don't you see that I'm talking to someone?" The European shoved him away, so Hakyeon fell on his .

"Where were we?" He turned back to Hongbin, slowly letting his hand trail over his face, stopping at his jaw, grabbing it tightly. 

"Please leave." Pleaded the Visual, to overwhelmed with the situation to actually do something. 

"But u are soooo prettyyy." He sang, slowly moving his mouth to Hongbin's ear, it.

But he didn't got much further, because a fist collided with his right cheek, throwing him of his chair. Now they had the attention of the whole bar.  

"I said. Go. Away." Hakyeon glared down at him. Holding  his aching fist. It was the first time he'd ever punched someone, but he didn't regret it a bit. Worried he touched Hongbin's shoulder, who flinched at the sudden contact. 
"Are you okay?" He asked, looking if there were any injuries.

"I'm...." The Visual started answering, but Hakyeon couldn't hear his answer as a hand grabbed his hair tightly, throwing him to the ground. 

"You son of a ." The man looked furious. 
"You like punching people?! I'm ing going to kill you!" He grabbed the leader by the collar, raising his fist to hurt him. 
But he didn't got any further as two people took his arms and wrestled them behind his back.
"Ey. I wouldn't do that if I was you." Wonshik growled threatening.  

"Someone call the Police." Hyuk ordered, while gripping the other arm.

Jaehwan crouched down next to Hakyeon, examining his face. 
But the older one ignored him. With a slight wobble he rose to his feet, stumbling over to Hongbin who had his gaze fixated at a random spot on the wall. His whole body was trembling.

"Beanie?" The leader asked quietly. But the other didn't respond. Eyes still fixed into nothingness. 
Hakyeon stretched out his hand, touching Hongbin's shoulder lightly to not startle him.

"It's okay. He’s not going to hurt you anymore." 
Slowly Hongbin's eyes started focusing again, but they also started filling with tears. 
Without hesitation Hakyeon wrapped the younger one in a hug, his head. 

"Shh. It's okay. I'm here. Nothing is going to happen to you. I'll protect you." 
Hongbin now fully sobbed inside his shoulder, hands tightly gripping his hyungs jacket to keep himself grounded. 

"I was so scared, Hyung. I thought he was going to...." He shivered. Unable to end his sentence, but Hakyeon understood anyway. 

"Listen. I would never let this happen, I promise you." He hugged his dongsaeng a bit tighter to give him more comfort. 

"I want to go home." Hongbin mumbled. He had stopped crying, but looked still very distressed. 

"Than let's go home. Jaehwan, wake up Taekwoon. We're going." Hakyeon ordered, while he helped Hongbin getting up from his chair. The Visual knees felt to wobbly to stand alone, but Hakyeon never let go of him. 
"I got you." He mumbled soothing, rubbing small circles on his back. 

The leader looked around. Hyuk and Wonshik had handed the man over to the police, explaining what had happened. 
Jaehwan was supporting the very tired looking Taekwoon, who'd sleeped trough the whole and looked really confused. 

But his main focus was still on Hongbin. Normally the other was taller than him. But now he'd made himself smaller to fit inside is embrace. He looked so small and vulnerable that Hakyeon's heart started hurting. 
At this moment he sweared to himself that he would protect the younger. 

Because Vixx wouldn't be Vixx without it's  visual.