Hakyeon Part 2

5 times Hakyeon saves s, and 1 time they saved him

Hakyeon Part 2

 

/Here's the second part ^^ enjoy it :) I'm trying my best to make it a bit realistic and not too overly dramatic, haha (it's hard xD) btw, if you find anything that I could improve,  tell me.

And thanks to all people who are commenting. You're really making my day♡//

 

 

The first week with their new teacher went by, and nothing really special happened. They had started to learn the new choreography for their new songs. 
Junghoon was more Street style orientated than their old teacher and scolded the members more. 

But he was good at teaching and managed to teach them one new choreography in 5 days. 

They currently were working on their 2nd dance for the album, and it went great. 
But the feeling that just something wasn't right with the man never left Hakyeon. 
He really tried to ignore it. The other members respected Junghoon and the leader didn't wanted them to lose this respect , just because he was a bit jumpy.

But he couldn't help himself. He just didn't like their new teacher. So he wasn't really happy as the taller man requested him to stay a little longer, after a tiring day of practice, because he wanted to talk to him. 

He complied anyway, because it was his job as a leader to talk to the staff. 
So he waved the other's goodbye, as the made their way back to the dorm, while he waited for the man to finish changing into normal clothes. 
His eyes nearly fell shut, as he was sitting on the small couch in the practice room. 
It was already 11 pm and they'd spent the whole day practicing. 

But the sudden presence of someone standing right beside him startled him enough to wake him up again.

"Stand up." Junghoon ordered.
Surprised at the unusual tone the teacher had, Hakyeon complied. 
The other scared him even more, since they were alone, so he unconsciously took a few steps back, to bring some distance between them. 

"What the hell was that?" The taller basically growled, while he looked angry. 
"I've teached rookies that are better than you guys. Isn't a leader supposed to, I don't know....lead his group? 
I have to say you're doing a terrible job." His Senior ranted furiously. 

Hakyeon felt a bit taken aback by the accusation. He'd been never scolded this harshly be someone, even in those times were Hongbin and Hyuk refused to listen to anyone, Jaewhan was just simply to loud and Wonshik and Taekwoon barely spoke in interviews.

"If you're keep on acting this way I'm going to increase your dance lessons." 
Suprised the leader looked up, meeting Junghoon's eyes 

"You can't do that!" He shouted. Immediately regretting it, since it was really disrespectful to shout at a senior. But he just couldn't help himself. 
They all already had tight schedules. 

Preparing for an album was always stressful, because they had to practice the songs and choreography. Additionally Wonshik had to prepare for his new Mixtape 'kitchen' and Hongbin and Hakyeon himself were starring in a drama. 
There wasn't any time for extra lessons in dancing. 

"Than do something. Push them harder, punish them if you have to. But if you keep on slacking of, I have to think about something else. Understood?"

Hakyeon's looked at the floor. He'd never been good at being really harsh to his dongsaengs. Of course on camera he always was the nagging leader who scolded them a lot. But this was always just for fun and never really serious. And he'd never even thought about punishing them if  they made mistakes while dancing. 

"I asked you. If. You. Understood!"  Without Hakyeon noticing Junghoon had come closer to him. Now grabbing his chin roughly, forcing him to meet his eyes again. 

"Yes." The leader mumbled defensively.

"Good boy." The man chuckled, letting go of him. 
Now go home and think about what I told you. If I don't see a change tomorrow, you'll be in trouble." He dismissed Hakyeon with a last threat. 

Hakyeon felt like crying as he left the room and made his way towards the entrance, while calling their manager to pick him up. Junghoon really scared him, and he thought about telling their manager what just happened. 
But maybe that would be to much. Maybe it was just his inner drama queen speaking to him. The older one hadn't done anything really bad to him. 
So he decided to leave it and not tell anyone. They would just start to train harder and everything would be okay. 
He was sure of it