Suspicious

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From Momo-san:

Hey there Rei-chan, we haven't talked for a while...Mind if we meet up soon?

 

Rei read the message and then let her hand drop to her side, wondering whether she wants Momo to see her in that state. 

 

To Momo-san:

Yeah sure...just go to Seoul hospital, room 125. See you soon!~

 

A small buzz notified that Momo had sent another message.

 

From Momo-san:

Why are you in a hospital?

 

To Momo-san:

I'll explain in person..

 

Momo felt kind of weird but still respected Rei's choices, so she got into the car and made a U-turn to Seoul hospital. Upon arrival, huge, glass doors automatically slid open as Momo walked close enough to trigger it. A friendly nurse with an almost robotic smile greet her cheerfully. 

"Hello! How may I be of your assistance?" She smiled widely, her lips reaching her ears. 

"Uh, I'm just here to meet a friend. She's in room 125." Momo said, ducking her head down a bit just in case someone recognises her.

"Alright! It's just upstairs and to the left." The nurse exclaimed. "I can walk you there if you want."

"A-Ah n-no need..thanks.." Momo quickly moved away, feeling slightly uncomfortable by the nurse. Her boots clicked methodically with each she took, echoing down the white, marble floor. 

"123...124...125!" Momo grinned as she opened the door. 

However, it slowly faded as she saw Rei leaning against the back of the bed, her eyes closed and Momo was wondering whether the girl was sleeping or dead. 

"R-Rei?" Momo's voice trembled. 

Her eyes fluttered open at the mention of her name and a small smile spreaded across her face. The bruises on her cheek was prominent in constrast to her milky, white skin. Momo took hesitant steps towards the younger girl as her hand slowly brought itself up to caress her face, not wanting to believe it was real. 

"W-What happened?" Momo was on the verge of crying. 

"I...I..." Rei choked but was determined to tell Momo. It was the least she could do after the girl travelled to see her. "Some students beated me up...ha..."

Rei looked away in embarassment, but Momo was more concerned on who could be that ruthless. 

"Where was Suzune?" Momo felt her blood bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter