Contract

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Suzune Horikita:

Satisfied yet?

 

From Suzune Horikita:

Definitely.

 

Shila clenched her teeth together and gripped tightly onto her phone, letting the tears from before was streaming out now. Shila couldn't bear to see Rei shed any tears from her beautiful eyes, but she also didn't want Suzune to leak the footage.

 

From Momo-san: 

, why the hell would you do that to Rei?

 

Shila desperately wanted to tell Momo that she honestly didn't want to break up with Rei, but she resisted the urge and turned off her phone. As her screen turned black, she felt that she was disconnected from the whole world. The feeling of loneliness swept her as she finally made her way back to her house, still containing the Rei's stuff. Shila wondered if Rei would come back and get her stuff, but there was a part of her where she believed that Rei would never return, not after what she did. The identical picture of Rei and Suzune in Japan was planted on top of Rei's desk. Shila picked it up and her eyes scanned the photo. A guilty smile appeared on Shila's face. 

"I'll give you a tour of the house...ha...I'm such an ." Shila muttered.

Setting the photo aside, she laid in bed, trying to figure out what Rei is thinking and where she is at. However, Shila couldn't help but worry. Rei was a small, innocent sheep in Shila's eyes, easily persuaded and often lost among people. 

"Where are you Rei?...I hope you're okay." Shila mumbled as she stared at the white ceiling.

 

 

 

"So, you're saying if I work here, I get a lot of money?" Rei asked. 

"Yes." The lady in a white button up shirt and a tight pencil skirt assured. "You can make up to $10,000 a day."

Rei's jaws dropped at the enormous amount of money that she desperately needed. But something to her didn't feel right. The job seemed to be too perfect as the woman described it. She only needs to dance in front of an audience and in return, she gets a huge sum of cash as well as free food, a house and new friends. 

"...Alright..." Rei said hesitantly, with one of her eyebrows raised. "There are no catches right?"

"No, no, no! Of course not!" The woman laughed with amusement. 

Rei nodded her head. "Okay, when do I start?"

"How about tonight?" The woman leaned across the table and placed her chin in her palms. 

"T-Tonight?" Rei stuttered, flustered at the sudden request. "B-But I don't even hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter