Flirting?

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From Unknown Number:

Hello ReiRei! It's Sana!~ ^-^

 

Rei spat out the water she was drinking at the time and rubbed her eyes, thinking that they were decieving her. Her shaky fingers opened the message and saw three dots, indicating that she was still typing. 

 

From Unknown Number:

Hope you're feeling a bit better now :3

 

Rei smiled and started to move her nimble fingers to type a response and save the contact number.

 

To Sana-san:

Hello Sana-san!~ I'm doing well thank you! How is your day?

 

Rei narrowed her eyes and reread her text before calling for her best friend. 

"Suzune!" 

Suzune came and plopped herself onto their shared bed. Rei showed her the phone and the text she had composed a few minutes ago. 

"How does this sound? Too desperate?" Rei asked. "Should I add an emoticon? A smile or a heart or is it too much?"

Suzune slapped Rei's arm and left the room while shaking her head. 

"Stop overthinking it!"

Rei pouted and deleted the message before writing another one. 

 

To Sana-san:

Hello Sana-san! I'm alright since you messaged~

 

Rei cringed at her cheesy comment but hit the send button before she could change her mind. As soon as her message was delivered a small 'read' appeared at the bottom of the text, indicating that the recipient has read it. 

"Ahh!! Nooo!~ She's going to think I'm a creepy fan!!!" Rei howled as she jumped around the bed, causing the springs to creak. 

A small buzz made Rei look at her phone and saw that it was from Sana. Unlocking her phone, Rei shut both of her eyes as she let her fingerprint open the message.

 

From Sana-san:

Haha, you're so cute! Momo has been blabbering on how she wants to message you but is too scared. We should hang out some time~

 

Rei clutched her heart as she squealed happily, rolling onto her stomach and holding the phone tightly in her hand. A warm feeling spread through Rei's heart as it started to beat faster. 

Oh my god why is my heart beating so fast?....

 

To Sana-san:

Momo-san can message me, I don't mind! And sure, we can hang out some time when you're free.

 

The conversation became more and more casual and Rei was starting to lose the nervousness. Surprisingly, Suzune admitted that she has begun to liking Mina more since she would call her instead of exchanging messages like Sana and Momo. 

"Lucky." Rei whispered to herself when she saw Suzune facetiming Mina. 

"ReiRei!!" Sana and Momo's head popped out and shoved Mina out of the frame before taking over the entire screen. 

"Mina unnie!!!!" Suzune called out as Mina helplessly got trampled by the other two girls. "Yah Tennouji! Go facetime on your phone!" 

Rei stuck her tougue out and pushed Suzune aside. 

"Hello!~" Rei waved and gave a bright smile that made her two dimples appear. 

"Hi my cute ReiRei!" Sana cooed. 

Momo was busy stuffing wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter