Heartbreak

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rei and Suzune made their way to the detention room to spend 2 hours reflecting upon their actions alongside 15 other people. Rei instantly slumped down and let her body sprawl across the desk as she closed her eyes, wanting to spend the next few hours catching up on the sleep she missed last night. Suzune followed suit and laid her head next to Rei, her black hair tangling with Rei's light brown locks. 

The following minute, the door slammed open and made Rei and Suzune's body shoot up. A grumbling deep voice gather the attention of all the students in detention, specifically Rei and Suzune's. 

"Jesus Christ! Why do I always bump into you two idiots?!" He growled. 

Rei held in a laugh but Suzune's snickering was loud enough to be heard by the male student. 

"What the are you laughing at huh?" He spat angrily. "Because of you, everyone in the school hates me for distrupting Twice's fanmeeting!"

"Quiet!" The teacher on duty, who was also the English teacher, commanded.

"Not our fault..." Suzune said mockingly before sticking out her tongue. 

He glared and sat in a seat opposite the two girls, muttering something before putting in his earphones in.

"Rei-chan~" 

Rei's face stiffened as she turned around to see Sana standing in the doorway. She glanced secretly to the teacher and saw the teacher's eyes darting between her and Sana. 

"Uhh hello~..." Rei waved and gave a nervous smile as Sana sat in the seat next to her and pinched her cheeks. 

The nervousness was evident in Rei's voice and Sana seemed to pick it up as she asked Rei if anything was wrong. 

"Uh..nothing..." Rei smiled.

"Sana unnie..." Suzune whispered. "Do you know if Mina is doing anything right now?'

"Um...why?" Sana seemed suspicious. 

"Just wondering..."

There was a prolonged silence before Sana broke it. "...No..."

"Alright, thank you." Suzune turned back and crouched on the floor, doing something fishy. 

Sana and Rei engaged in a conversation with Rei occassionall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter