Rage

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Left a bit...just a bit more....Perfect!!" Rei smiled as the girls got off the ladders and wiped the sweat off their foreheads. 

"Geez, what's the special occassion for this giant 'Thank You' banner?" She asked. 

"Just for someone special." Rei smiled. "To say thanks for being here with me."

The girl laughed and ruffled Rei's hair playfully. 

"Ahh~ Unnie!" Rei whined, patting her hair back down and making herself a little more presentable for that special someone. "I should text them right now, shouldn't I?"

"Haha, alright. I'll just be buying some soft drinks across the street. If you need anything, Sana's here." She waved. 

Rei nodded and waved back, "Thanks Momo unnie."

Sana sat down in the chair and gulped down the bottle of water that Rei supplied, feeling the cold liquid cool down her body. Rei leant over and grabbed the phone off the bedside table and unlocked it. To her surprise, the person had messaged her first.

 

From Alpha Shila:

Hey Rei, can we talk?

 

To Alpha Shila:

Sure! I've got something to tell you as well. 

 

From Alpha Shila:

Alright, I'll be there in 10 mins.

 

To Alpha Shila:

Okay!~

 

"I'm back!" Momo exclaimed loudly, setting the plastic bags full of snacks and drinks down with a clink. 

"Did you buy the snacks I told you to?" Rei bounded off the bed and wobbled her way down near Sana and Momo. 

"Yes,yes." Momo waved dismissively and reached in to pull a bag of her favourite yoghurt before ripping it open and consuming it's delicious product. 

"Ahh~" Sana opened , waiting for Momo to feed her but was embarassed when Momo pulled it right at the last second, leaving gaping open like a fish. 

"Momo-chan!" Sana whined while Momo and Rei laughed. 

Feeling slightly guilty, Momo fed her a spoonful filled with little aloe jellies that she loved. 

 

Knock Knock

 

Rei's head snapped towards the door and her eyes lit up as she saw Shila walking in with a serious and solemn expression.

"Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!" Rei leaped into Shila's arm and hugged her waist tightly. "Look! I did this just to thank yo--"

"Let's break up Rei..." 

As if her whole world froze, Rei's eyes widen but she smiled regardless.

"Ey~ Unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter