Date

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From Alpha Shila:

I miss you already :( When will school finish? <3

 

Rei laughed as she turned back and saw Shila pouting and waving her phone at her. She glanced at her phone once again before typing a reply.

 

To Alpha Shila:

6 more hours :P I miss you too <3

 

In the distance, she saw Shila smile widely, sending butterflies into her stomach. God, she has never felt this loved by someone besides Suzune, and she wanted it to last forever. A picture of Shila smiling replayed in her mind, causing her to ignore the numerous attempts of bullying and focus on Shila. 

"Rei...Rei!....TENNOUJI REI!" The teacher yelled and slapped the blackboard with his ruler. 

Flinching, Rei looked up and closed her book, placing her pen on top. 

"Y-Yes?"

"What are you doing? Not paying attention in my class." He made his way towards her, his ruler slapping in the palms of his hand as if he was threatening to swing the weapon at her. "Open your book.."

Rei shooked her head, feeling embarassed about what she was doing. Seeing that Rei wouldn't willingly open the book, he realised that he has to do it himself, whether she likes it or not. 

"Hmmm, you'd rather doodle about your crush than do maths?" He mocked as Rei's doodle page was open for everyone to see, triggering some snickers from the other students. "Since you were so busy, you must know how to do this. Do the question on the board."

Rei hesitantly stood up and made her way towards the board, pulling her skirt down as she felt slightly self-conscious that everyone was paying attention to her. She exhaled loudly, staring intently at the question on the board and then moved her hand to solve the problem. Usually students would take a while to know what method to use to figure out the answer, but with Rei, she seem to know just from looking at it. 

"Ahem...well...sit down..." The teacher coughed, embarassed that Rei did know how to solve the question. 

Smiling internally, Rei nodded and sat down back in her seat before opening the book again and doodling. Not wanting to be embarassed in front of his students again, the teacher decided to not pick on Rei even if she wasn't paying attention.

 

RINGGGGG

 

The sound of the dismissal bell was like a soothing song in Rei's head. She packed her stuff up and ran down the corridor in the speed of light, earning weird stares from the other studen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter