Promise Me

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I-I-I'm so sorry...d-d-do you hate me now?"

 

Rei's mind was going into breakdown mode as her body started to tremble and her eyes tearing up. The thought of Shila leaving her and the truth about her spreading made her even more terrified.

"H-Hey, calm down. It's okay." Shila crouched down and attempted to calm down the younger girl by her back but the words seems to not work. 

"I-I-I..." Rei began to hyperventilate and tears streamed down her face, her hands clambering for anything to clutch onto. "I-I'm sorry.."

Shila was wondering whether she should call for help, but with the power of Rei's grip probably means that she won't be able to go anywhere. Patting her hair and hugging her tightly, Shila whispered words of endearment.

"Shhh, it's okay..." Shila cooed.

The two stayed in that position for a while, waiting for Rei's breathing to calm down. Much to Shila's relief, the trembling had subsided but the tears had not. She tried to look at Rei but the girl kept her head planted into her chest, not having enough confidence to look at her in the eye.

"Look at me..." Shila felt Rei shake her head. "Rei..."

She slowly looked up with her eyes glistening with tears, her teeth biting her lips in nervousness and anticipation.

"You're still the same Rei since I met you." Shila assured her. "I'm not going to hate you."

"Really?" Rei whimpered. 

Shila nodded her head and kissed Rei's forehead. 

"Now let me get my clothes on and we can talk about it." Rei hesitantly nodded and waited patiently under the covers for Shila. 

 

"So when did you know?" Shila asked. "Like...you know..."

Rei wasn't really sure. "Well, I guess I have always been interested in girls more than guys..."

"Oh, alright then." Shila smiled "Since you told me a big secret, I should tell you a secret about me too, right?"

Rei nodded her head in curiousity. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter