Perks

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rei flailed around and kicked both her legs with all her might, hoping to pry off the man who had climbed on top of her and was now pinning both her arms to the bed. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she screamed loudly, hoping that she will catch someone's attention.

"Shila! Shila!" Rei unconsciously screamed. 

"Stop shouting, no one's going to come honey~" The man cooed. 

Rei's eyes snapped open as she stopped resisting. 

He's right...No one is going to come...They've all abandoned me...

"Now that's a good girl." He ped the outfit from behind and slowly peeled it off her, exposing more skin by the second.

"You're right.." The man stopped in confusion. "No one is going to come, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you do whatever you want to me!" 

Rei swung her knee upwards, nailing him right on his treasure. Clutching his in pain, he rolled over next to Rei and groaned. 

" you." Rei spat as she stood up and kicked the man on the stomach, earning another pained groan. "You ing animal."

The man fell onto the floor and was now scampering away from Rei, reaching towards the knob. Rei took light steps towards the man who looked at her with fear in his eyes. She kicked in right below the jaw and sent his sprawling into the corner. 

"P-Please, I'll give you all my money!" He pleaded desperately. "J-J-Just p-please, have mercy!"

Rei clenched her fist. "No."

She pulled her fist back and then lunged towards the man, punching him with all her force and eventually, knocking him out cold. 

Knock Knock

"Is everything okay sir?" A familiar female voice called out. 

Rei opened the door to reveal the woman she expected it to be. A scowl etched onto Rei's face as she growled menacingly towards the woman. 

"Oh? Seems like you knocked him out good." The woman, who's name was Seoyeon, laughed. 

"I'm getting the out of here." Rei stated. "You never said about this."

"Uh, Uh. I don't think so." Seoyeon giggled mischieveously. "The contract you signed said that you're s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter