Broken Bonds

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rei had bidded goodbye to Shila who was a bit hesitant to leave. Coming back into the house, she noticed that Suzune had a serious face on with Sana, Momo and Mina fidgetting uncomfortably in the back. 

"Can I talk to you Rei-chan?" Suzune asked and walked to the living room.

"Sure...Is everything okay?" Rei asked worriedly, sensing that there was something wrong. 

 

The five sat down on the couch, the youngest sitting by herself on one side, and the other four sitting opposite her. 

"You...you were kissing a...girl out there..." Suzune began to talk, "W-Who was that?..."

"Umm...I was going to tell you Suzune, but we only just got together..." Rei felt her confidence plummeting down to the ground. 

"Wow...I didn't know you were....into girls..." Mina muttered, displaying a little bit of disgust on her face.

"Mina-chan...That's mean..." Momo attempted to defend the youngest girl, but in all honesty, she would be lying if she said she wasn't surprised. 

"Together? With that girl?" Suzune's voice rose unexpectedly, causing Rei to flinch. 

"What's wrong Suzune?" Rei's brows creased slightly, reaching in to hold the girls hand but Suzune yanked it away, as if Rei had an infectious disease. "I-I thought you wouldn't mind..."

"Sorry, this is too much...We need to go..." Mina stood up, followed by Sana and Momo. "Sorry but it's best if we don't contact each other anymore...I don't really want Sana or Momo or myself to associate with you..."

Rei was taken back by the harsh comment Mina spat but that's not what she was interested in. 

"S-Suzune..." Rei's heart was breaking into a million pieces. 

"Just...just go to sleep..." Suzune stood up, turning away but was held in place by Rei. "I'm tired Rei."

"Suzune, I understand if Twice doesn't want to be friends with me anymore, and I'm fine with that! But I can't live without you!" Rei's eyes were b with tears. "I don't care about them, I only need your validation!" 

"Well what if I told you I don't want to be around you either?!" Suzune couldn't help but shout in anger. 

Rei's hands fell and dangled besides her limp body. "D-Do you really hate me that much?..." 

"Yes..." Suzune growled and frowned, as if the words left a bitter taste on her tongue. "Just go to sleep."

Rei's head lowered as she mumbled a small 'alright' before turning to the direction of her bed, dragging her lifeless body along. A deep sigh escaped Suzune's lips as she escorted the girl to the door. 

"Sorry unnies, for the unexpected situation." Suzune rubbed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter