Scheme

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You want me to break up with her?" Shila scoffed in amusement. "And why would I listen to you?"

Suzune had a menacing expression on her face that would send chills down nayone's spine, but Shila wasn't fazed by it. The two engaged in a heated staring contest before Suzune broke it, her voice was threateningly intimidating.

"I'm only doing this for Rei's sake." She uttered, her lips. "She needs someone who can protect her, someone who is dependant and reliable."

"And I am perfectly capable of doing all that." Shila fired, feeling quite offended. 

"I highly doubt that.." Suzune shook her head. "She's only confused, Rei-chan can be naïve and easily hurt. So you better back off Rei before I stop being nice."

"I think you're already passed that point." Shila turned her heels and walked away, her shadowing slowly fading into the darkness. 

Suzune's intense gaze loomed over the spot Shila was last seen as she bundled her hands into a fist and returned back home. 

 

"Suzune-chan?" Mina was frequenting the girl's house more often after Rei had moved out and her schedules has been over. 

Suzune didn't reply and instead, pushed past the girl who had disappointment evident on her face. Suzune pulled her laptop out of her back, setting it harshly on her desk before swinging the top open and frantically clicking, not bothering to turn on the lights. The bright light illuminating from the screen reflected in Suzune's eyes, bring slight pain but she couldn't care less. She opened her facebook account and typed in a name in the search bar. Clicking on the familiar face, she started type a message. 

 

To Ryu Hyuga:

Meet me behind the gym tomorrow monrning. Show up alone or I'll beat the out of you.

 

She leant back, collecting her hands and covering her face before letting out a heavy but relieved sigh. 

"Su-chan, I made you some tea." Mina came in carrying a tray with a cup of freshly brewed tea. 

"Ha..thanks..." Suzune's nimble fingers wrapped out the thin teacup handle and brought it to her lips, letting the warm liquid flow down and warm up her stomach. 

"I also made some Tonkatsu and rice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter