New Friend

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Rei kindly introduced Sana to Suzune more formally, the two started to hit off as if they were childhood friends. 

"I'm going back home, bye Suzune, Sana unnie, Mina unnie." Rei mumbled and the three waved to her, bidding a goodbye and hoping her a safe trip home. 

On the way to the bus station, Rei had her head hung down shamefully as she stared at the cracked cement below her feet. 

"Ooft!" 

Rei looked up to see that she had bumped into a girl who was reading a book.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Rei bowed down in sincerity. "Please forgive me."

The girl smiled lightly, "It's okay, we're both not hurt."

Rei rubbed her nape and nodded foolishly. An awkward silence enveloped the two as they waiting for the bus alongside a crowd of people. Rei couldn't help but steal secret glances at the girl. She had long black hair that gave off a sleek and mature look and her eyes narrowed down when she didn't understand a part of the story, her gaze so intense that Rei was worried at she would burn a hole in the pages. A few minutes later, the girl would bring her slender fingers to a it slightly before turning the page.  

A large mass of people suddenly crowded the two as the bus arrived, wanting to secure a place and not have to wait for another 15 minutes for the next bus to arrive. Strangely, Rei happened to be standing right next to the girl who she had bumped into earlier. Rei was still observant and occassionally turned her head to scan the girl after a few minutes. The bus was packed tightly with people jostling around every 2-3 minutes so the wouldn't get cramps and the fact that the road they took had a lot of turns didn't help either. However, a strange expression washed over the girl as her eyes widen and she bought the book up to her face, covering it entirely. 

A small whimper entered Rei's ears as a small sob followed. Looking to the person behind her, she saw a middle aged man around his 60s smiling mindlessly and Rei's eyes traced it to the man's hand who slithered up the girl's skirt. Creasing her eyebrows, Rei dramatically fell between the man and the girl, showing a sheepish smile when the two looked at her weirdly. 

"Haha, sorry my bad. I have bad balance." Rei le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter