Truth

Let Me Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do you keep apologising for?!" Shila couldn't help but raise her voice, her eyes b with tears. 

She felt so useless and vulnerable that she couldn’t be there for Rei. Her voice was sickly loathing as she recounted the moment in her head. 

"I-I should be sorry Rei..." Shila nested her head on top of Rei's hands. "I should've been there for you...I'm so sorry."

Rei shook her head, patting Shila's silky black hair to comfort her. Rei winced slightly when her arm recoiled in a strange position, causing the cartilage to grind against it each other. 

"Rei!" Shila's head shot up as she craddled the hand softly in her palms to inspect the pain. 

"Don't move too much, or else you won't recover as quick." Shila advised and kissed the palm of her hand. 

"Alright." Rei said in agreement and repositioned herself onto the bed.

"And not to rush you or anything but..." Shila continued, "Have you thought about moving in with me?"

Rei shook her head. "I haven't got the time yet..."

"Well..I don't want you near that girl." Shila stated, biting her lips.

Rei understood Shila's intentions, and decided that she was going to accept the offer. 

"Okay then unnie, I'll move in with you." 

As soon as Rei said that, Shia's face light up and she jumped up excitedly. 

"Alright!~ I'll start moving your stuff to my house and when you're discharged, I'll give you a tour of my house!" 

Rei smiled and nodded her head, feeling happy about Shila being all giddy for something that was so simple. 

"I'll visit you everyday until you get better alright?" Shila patted Rei's head and kissed her cheeks gently, afraid that she would inflict more pain on Rei. 

 

 

 

Shila waved goodbye to Rei and went to her and Suzune's house to move her stuff into her own house. Stepping onto the doormat, she rung the doorbell and wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter