The Ningen

1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare Idol War

Morning Musume - Tanaka Reina's POV

"Reina senpai, I'm scared..." Riho nervously hugged Kanon, a worried expression on her face. "What's going on?" 

I frowned, my eyes narrowing as I kicked a tree beside us, "Who knows. All I know is I don't like it here." Lips twisting, I turned my attention back to the tent where Sayu had trudged into. I could see her running back towards us, holding onto a bag for dear life. When she finally did get to us, she was panting, her eyes wide with fear.

"Daijobu desu ka?" I carefully removed the bag from her arms while the other members put a hand on her back as support. She paused a few moments, catching her breath. "Haai...T-There's just so many people pushing and shoving! I had my body elbowed a lot." Sayu rubbed her ribs and her arms, a little bruising visible on them. 

"Sayu, you're hurt! Maybe we should find some medicine or something," Risa argued, taking the bag from me and ping it. Sayu flailed her arms.

"IIE IIE! Don't open it yet Gakisan! At least wait until we have our spot," her eyes narrowed, carefully observing our so-called 'enemies' in the distance.

"SHIGE SENPAI! GAKI SENPAI! TANAKA SENPAI!" a familiar voice called out. Waving from a corner near the forest was Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko, who was sitting on the shoulders of their giantess member, Kumai Yurina. Tugging on Yurina's pigtails, Momo signaled her to run towards us.

Yurina charged, coming to a brief halt at our feet. Momo leapt off, hugging Gakisan tightly. "Yokatta, we're not alone! I was starting to worry that we were the only HaroPro group here." 

Gakisan gave her a mature and reassuring smile, "No, you're not. We're Mobekimasu, we'll always stick together and we will definitely get through this."  As much as I knew that Risa wasn't even sure what to do at this point, the tone of her voice was soothing, quelling almost all of our fears until we saw more people running past us and into the forest.

"We should probably find a spot to set up the compound before there's no more space!" Sayu cried. We all nodded in agreement.

"Kuma-chan, Momo-chan, when you find everyone else, try to find our camp spot later alright? We'll try to find a place west of here," Risa instructed, pointing left. The two nodded, Momo jumping back onto Kuma's shoulders and sprinting away.  Gaki faced the rest of the group, "As for all of us, stick together and don't separate, okay?" We grunted in agreement, trailing after our leader as she penetrated the forest.

Even though just moments ago there was a load of people, it seems they managed to spread out quickly. Not that we minded, the further we were from everyone else and closer to the other HaroPro groups, the safer. Aki-P's words put a knot in my stomach. People were allowed to steal or spy...what exactly would they do that for? Much less what would they steal?

Still focused on the subject, I didn't notice the others stop, and lightly bumped into Haruna. "Whoops, gomenasai," I apologized.

Gaki stood in the middle of a large vacant space, as if it was waiting for someone to occupy it. She opened the bag, and confusedly pulled out a cube. She flicked her wrist around to observe it, finding a "Push and Drop" button on one side. Moving over to stand beside us, she pushed down on the button and tossed it at the ground.

Within seconds a large tent suddenly appeared in front of us. 

"UWAH! KAKKOI!" the younger members cooed in amazement, watching as it continued growing. A minute passed until it no longer moved, and the twelve of us scurried inside.

As cool as the process had been, the interior wasn't too special. There was a long table alined with pillows and shaded lightbulbs hovering above, plus four large futons against the wall. Beside the futons was a nightstand, a CD player and a bag full of CDs on top of it. Then off in the corner was a small refrigerator with barely enough food to last us the week. There was a note taped on the inside door that said: "If you run out of food, it's your own job to get more."

"Does that mean we have to hunt animals or something?" Aika asked, biting her lip. Gakisan shrugged.

"I don't know. We'll have to see. For now we just have to be stingy with what we eat," she sighed. 

"But there's twelve of us. There's no way we could possibly be able to split the food evenly," Erina said. Her eyes were getting watery, as well as some of the other young members. Tch. As much as I could handle this situation, these girls were below fifteen and can barely live without their parents. The heartless bastards who put us here...didn't they bother to think about them? 

"What about showers? I don't see any water," Kanon implied. 

"We walked past something that looks like shower and latrines you see in those American camp movies," Haruka pointed out.

"There is no way I'm doing my daily business in there!" Mizuki gasped. 

"Yah, there's not much of a choice now is there? Beggars can't be choosers, we have to make do with what we got," I snapped. It took me a while to realize what I'd done, covering my mouth afterwards. I didn't actually mean to say that, but apparently it scared them.

"...Look, it's already become dark. How about we get some rest and worry about our food situation in the morning?" Risa suggested, urgency running deep in her voice.

Frowning and with a few rubbing their stomachs, we all split into groups and buried ourselves under the strange-smelling sheets covering the futon. 

Goodnight everyone, and try to get some sleep. Who knows what's in store for us tomorrow?

 

 

-----

A/N 1 subber before I even posted the first chapter, I'm touched TT A TT

The first few chapters are going to be a little bleh, but as the first battle comes around it'll definitely get more exciting, so please just bear with me for now okay?