Fiction

1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare Idol War

B2ST - Kikwang's POV:

"Hyuuung! Hurry up in there I need to peeeee!" I bounced back and forth in front of some outhouse not far from our compound. I banged on the door until he finally opened it.

"Aish, you're too noisy. Can't a guy piss in peace?" Junhyung growled, lightly shoving me aside and walking away. I stuck my tongue out behind his back, running in and slamming the door behind me.

Ahh, sweet relief. 

Crunchcrunch

...

Okay

What the hell was that? I zipped my pants and poked my head out the door.

"Hyung? Is that you?" I called out. No reply. , if Junnie hyung was trying to scare me for rushing him then he was definitely succeeding. "YAH. Hyung this isn't funny!" I stepped out and closed the door quietly, scanning the area. It was dark, so I could barely see anything. The crappy little ground lights didn't help either.

Alright, now I'm getting paranoid. Someone please tell me those noises I heard were either in my head or made by some animal. Like a chipmunk, sitting atop a tree being all cute and munching on an acorn. I'd name him Theodore or sometihng, after those chipmunk brothers. Ooh I hope he's chubby and tiny--

THUMP

UGAH WHAT THE WAS THAT

I jumped back a few feet probably, landing hard on my . Ow. 

"WHOEVER'S THERE, COME OUT!" I yelled, rubbing my while struggling to get up.

"Pabo, why the are you being so loud? Hurry up and get back over here," Junnie hyung screamed at me from down the trail. I stared wearily at the trees one last time before running and flailing my arms back to him.

"HYUNG PROTECT MEEEE!" I cried, tackling him to the ground.

"YAH. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? GET OFF." he screamed again, pushing me away and standing back up, brushing the dirt off his clothes.

"But hyung I heard noises!" I whined, pointing at the trees and glaring at them evilly. He rolled his eyes and started walking back.

"It's all in your damn mind Kiki. You read too much manga," Hyung shook his head. I pouted and turned my head back around to give another good look at the trees.

There's definitely something going on...

I turn back around to see him getting farther by the second.

HISSSS

"W-WAIT HYUNG SLOW DOWN! WAIT FOR ME!" I ran after him. Like hell was I going to stay in this creepy place alone.

 

AKB48 - Oshima Yuko's POV:

AHAHAHAHA

I CAN'T BREATHE

BUT THAT'S NG

BECAUSE I CAN'T LAUGH OUT LOUD

AHAHAHAHA

Oh gosh...

You should see the look on the face of this one guy!

All I wanted to do was use the bathroom when I see him and some cold guy there.

At first it was kind of scary, they were tough looking. But then, I realized this guy was like a little kid. When the cold guy went away, I thought I'd get a kick out of taunting the scaredy cat.

I noisily crunched some leaves under my feet, throwing a rock at a tree in the distance, and gave a low hissing sound.

I swear, if he didn't use the bathroom before he definitely would've pissed himself.

I crack myself up I swear~

"Hoi, Yuko, what're you doing?" someone whispered into my ear. 

"KYAA!" I yelped, turning around to see Team K's Captain, Akimoto Sayaka, snickering quietly. I slapped her . "Don't scare me like that! You're so meaaan!"

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, "But don't stray away from the group, at least not without someone. C'mon, let's head back."

"Ugh, fine. But at least let me pee first," I complained. 

 

-----

A/N I thought it'd be best to add a kind of humorous chapter ^^; 

It seemed short with just Kiki's part alone, so I tried to think of a erted girl group member that likes to tease people, and Yuko was the first who came to mind so ( * - * )