Taboo

1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare Idol War

SNSD - Seohyun's POV

It was probably about 3 o'clock in the morning when I sat up in bed and peered over at my unnis.

Good. They were all snoring and fast asleep.

I reached underneath my pillow, pulling out a covered paper plate that had been such a headache to lie down on for a few hours. Looking around one last time to make sure everything was clear, I tiptoed out of the tent and silently dashed down the path to the latrines.

I scanned the area wearily for signs of any people.

"Over here," a voice whispered from behind a tree. I jumped up a little, relieved when the person who came out was Yonghwa.

"I managed to sneak some food away...Knowing you, you'd rather let your other members eat more before you could," I whispered back, handing him the plate of food.

He gratefully accepted it and smiled at me, "Gomawo. I am actually getting kind of hungry. But what about you? Have you been eating well?"

"Don't worry too much about me oppa, my unnis try to make sure I eat a lot because of my 'already-skinny' figure," I waved my hand. We sat down on a wooden bench at the entrance of the area where he took the plastic fork and inhaled the food.

Omo, such a cutie!

"Is it any good? I tried to put as many dishes that I cooked in it," I pursed my lips and watched his reaction.

"I'm surprised there's no sweet potatoes in it. Your cooking has improved a lot you know. It's really delicious," he grinned, giving me a thumbs up. My heart skipped a beat right there, and I was glad the lighting around here was dim, because I could feel my cheeks flush.

"A-Ani, I haven't improved that much. And I would've added sweet potatoes if we had any," I managed to say.

"That's true. Shall I go on a mission later to find the food station and bring you some?" Yonghwa inquired. 

I shook my head, "No, it's okay. Some of the Super Junior oppas and SHINee left earlier to find it."

He stared down at his plate silently for a few moments. "Why are we meeting in secret like this?"

This time it was me who stayed quiet. Ah, how exactly do I put this into words? "The leaders decided that...SM Town should stick together. They also wanted to cut off our ties with others, even friends. I pleaded with Taeyeon unni to let you visit, but she wouldn't let me. 'If I do that for you we'll have to do that for everyone' she told me."

His lips pursed in the moonlight, "So, what you're doing right now is technically forbidden?" I put a reassuring hand on his, smiling a little.

"I am, but it's a sweet taboo."

------

A/N Nyaa I know I promised a double update yesterday, but then I got so many requests for mini oneshots and I took a 3 hour nap in between, plus writer's block got in the way ; A ;

I hope you all can forgive me for that TT