It's War

1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare Idol War

MBLAQ - Mir's POV:

"YAH YOU PUNK. GET OUT OF HERE!" Joon hyung screamed. The other members and I rushed out of the tent to see him brawling with another guy. Immediately, GO hyung and Cheondoong hyung tried to pull them apart, both kicking and screaming.

"WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE?" Seungho hyung yelled as he pushed his hands against Joon to keep him still. Finally he stopped kicking, taking deep breaths and glaring at the other guy.

"This bastard was trying to steal our supplies," he muttered in disgust. We all looked at the guy, some Japanese person that looked familiar. There was a little bit of blood smeared on the side of his mouth, his bottom lip swollen.

"KOYARO. JIRO JIRO MIRUNA YO!" the Japanese guy managed to yell back. Not like we understand a word he said until Seungho hyung walked over and crouched before him.

"Kenka uten noka? Nanda yo? Bokutachi dake ni e kure yo," hyung hissed. I've never seen him as serious as he was now, it was scary.

"Uruse," was all the person could respond with. Hyung clicked his tongue, kicking him straight in the chest and knocking the wind out of him.

From around us we heard the leaves rustle and crunch, quickly gathering ourselves into a circle and guarding each others backs.

About six other guys magically appeared, each one giving us a dirty look.

"Hottoko yo!" one of them shouted. Seungho stepped out of our circle, holding his arms up in some sort of surrender.

"Hyung...What're you doing?" Joon seethed. 

"Shut up. We're clearly outnumbered. Drop the damn guy," he ordered. Cheondoong hyung gave the guy one last look of hate and shoved him at his awaiting friends. They rushed together and tried to hold him up, not taking their eyes off of us. Seungho stepped forward again and started speaking in Japanese to them, the rest of us just standing there and trying to act like we understood.

The group only growled and grunted before the oldest looking gave a few brief words. He spat in hyung's face and they retreated before Joon hyung could spring on him.

"You alright hyung?" I frowned as he wiped the spit off with his sleeve.

"Yeah...I'm fine," he shook his head, staring at the ground.

"What did those jerks want anyway?" GO hyung mused, keeping his gaze in the spot where they fled.

"They just wanted to steal our stuff, that's all. From now on everything stays inside the tent unless we're all out. You'd think we wouldn't worry about ing thieves but I guess people are just that corrupted," Seungho sighed. "Bring it in and let's rest. Come 'ere Joon, I'll get the first aid kit."

Like Go hyung, Joon was still staring into the forest until Seungho hissed at him to come back. "Do you know who those were hyung?" Joon inquired, wincing as Seungho cleaned a cut on his face.

"Hey Say Jump," he replied coldly.

Joon simply smirked, his nostrils flaring. "We definitely won't lose to them. From now on, it's war."

-----

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in a few days TT With schoolwork and stupid writer's block, it's been difficult thinking of what to write next.

Today will be a double update, so please look forward to the other chapter soon!

And if you're curious as to how Seungho's conversation with the HSJ member (Who I'll specify now as Nakajima Yuto) went, I'll try to kind of translate (and probably fail):

Yuto:  YOU BASTARD. DON'T STARE AT ME!"

Seungho: You lookin' for a fight? What do you want? Leave us alone.

Yuto: Shut up.

Yabu Kota: Leave him alone!