1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare Idol War

Description

The Japanese music industry is picking up momentum as a struggle is formed between original J-Pop artists and the incoming Hallyu wave. Attracting the interest of millions globally, their greedy companies decide to take advantage of the situation.

---

Welcome to Rival Survival Isle. Located hundreds of miles away from Japan, in the Pacific Ocean, lies a large island holding Japan and Korea's top idols captive. Each group/soloist has a week to rehearse a song pertaining to that week's theme before performing in the main arena, where millions will watch live to vote.

The winner will be safe, however...the others must then fend for themselves, facing another challenge and battling their own friends and enemies. The loser undergoes further punishment.

Proclaimed as Asia's top TV program, viewers at home watch the real ongoing strifes of their idols as they not only rehearse, but must defend their own territories and form shady alliances.

 

In the end, which idols will come out on top, to escape the wretched island and claim the title of “Music Royalty”?

 

(Credit to my lovely friend Sae for the main image)

Foreword

The YG Family artists took their seats in the meeting room, around an oval shaped table with their CEO Yang Hyun Suk at its head. His expression was more serious and strained than usual, bringing an unusually awkward silence among everyone.

I've called this meeting to announce a new project that you all shall be participating in,” his voice boomed. Glances were exchanged in wonderment and confusion as he rose from his seat, walking towards the door.

 

Where you going Papa YG?” 2NE1's Gong Minji inquired, all of their eyes following him. YG said nothing as he stood in the doorway. As he slowly shut the door, a pained whisper could be faintly heard, “Forgive me...”

 

Still confused, the air vents above began to ring, strange noises erupting from them.

 

What the--?” BIGBANG's G-Dragon yelled, putting his hands on the table and standing. Immediately, he collapsed onto the ground. Within seconds, everyone else in the room fell into a deep slumber.