Yakisoba

1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare Idol War

INFINITE - Sungjong's POV:

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8," Sunggyu hyung counted off in rhythm while we rehearsed. "No-things oh-ver, no-things oh-ver."

As soon as everyone went off to go do their own thing, that old man insisted we start practicing right away to 'get ahead of the game.'

Grandpa I don't want to practice, I want food OTL

There's nothing that makes my appetite worse like dancing in the middle of a sunny clearing sweating your armpits out in the heat.

"H-Hyung...I'm going to die. Can't we stop?" I whined, flopping down on the ground and kicking my legs.  He rolled his barely-existing eyes, obviously pretty annoyed.

"Fine. We'll take a break and cook up something for now. But after we're done it's back to work," he barked. The instant his sentence finished the rest of us flew into a happy frenzy, running around all over the place and basking in our short freedom.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see him shake his head and mouth the word "Babos" Hmh. Paq you old man,  I'M FREE AND FEEL ALIVE~

Guurgle

Oh ne, I forgot I was hungry. I ran around so much I accidentally strayed away from everyone. Oops.

But I do smell something delicious coming from over there! I crept up lowly and quietly to see a bunch of SM girls cooking. For such plain foods, they looked good. I my lips and punched my stomach whenever it started making more noises. 

I saw Krystal leave some perfectly cooked eggs unattended. Dare I? The last thing I want to do is steal, not to mention I had a high risk of getting caught. But my stomach wouldn't stop growling at me, the tempting aroma becoming unbearble.

Like a cat, I swooped in, snatched the egg in my mouth, and ran as fast as I could ninja-style.

Omnomnom

This actually wasn't that ba--

Ew. What are these hard bits though? Did she cook the shell into this, too?

 

By sunset, the seven of us were lying lifelessly on the ground. Breakfast lasted well in our bodies a good three hours at best, and we'd been rehearsing for over six. Ugh I really shouldn't have eaten that egg, my stomach's suddenly killing me.

Hoya hyung noticed my discomfort and snickered. "Are you suffering from sweets withdrawl?" he teased. I gave him a sharp glare. Maknae is not amused. He has a point though, I didn't think until now that there was no way I'd taste another sweet lemon candy again. Sob, this isn't the reality I wanted.

-----

A/N Alright, I'm done with the humorous chapters for a little. I wanted to expand more and do a double update but, I'm dead tired from school and studying so you guys will just have to put up with it until tomorow ><"

I'm also suffering from terrible writers block. I can read all the fanfics I want, but it's difficult finding a way to fabricate some things into this story!

Oh, and a friend of mine pointed out how similar the concept of this fic is to Hunger Games

And in all honesty, I had no clue at all because I've never actually read the book =w= 

I don't plan on it either, because I'd hate to only think of that book when writing this. I want my ideas to be at least somewhat original, so I'll do my best to make the two more different!