And so it begins

1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare Idol War

Third Person POV:

A loud gong was whacked multiple times, its annoying sound rippling through the air for miles. It was roughly 8 in the morning. The idols groaned, pulling pillows and covers over their heads to block out the sound. 

However, it still persisted until everyone grumpily shuffled back into the coliseum. Everyone stuck close in their groups, regrouping with people in their companies.

The screen flashed back on, showing the now-infamous face of Aki-P.

"Good morning stars of Asia," he greeted with a straight face. Immediately most people bore a look of hatred and annoyance, clicking their tongues at his mere appearance. "I'm sure at this point, there are many questions that you're quite eager to ask."

"NO SHERLOCK!" MBLAQ's Lee Joon cupped his hands around his mouth to project his voice. Some people giggled, while the AKB girls shot evil glares at him for being so disrespectful to their producer.

"--And within due time your questions will be answered, whether it is directly told to you or not. Now, as for nearly all of you who are struggling with food, there are several stations on the island stocked up. There is no limit to how much you can take. However, once all the food is gone there will be no more until the next week, with which the station shifts to another location," Aki-P explained. More groans of complaints erupted soon after.

"Also, if it has yet to be apparent, there are various showers and latrines for your recreational use. All we ask is for the genders to have respect for each other and not peep." This drew a snicker or two from some of the guys.

"Finally, I will announce the theme for this week. You have until Friday to prepare, so please work your hardest. As I've said before, the winner will be rewarded handsomely." Heads tilted, everyone curious as to what it was.

"This week's theme is...life. Interpret it as you want, we'll leave room for creativity. CDs of your discographys should be in your tents with a battery-operated player. Batteries are given out when you pick up your weekly rations. Good luck," he finished, the screen switching off once more.

 

-----

A/N And with this I finish writing for the night. Now, if you guys ever want me to write a specific POV (it can be of ANYONE from any J/K-Pop group) then please leave a comment! Actually I recommend it, because at times I really wonder who I should write about ><"

I'll be sure to try and update with at least one chapter tomorrow.