We're Living in the SM Town

1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare Idol War

SHINee - Key's POV:

Life.

What kind of songs do we have about life?

Well there is that one from the Lucifer album with that exact title. That would be good enough, right? 

Screw it, we'll figure this out later. For now, I'm just glad to see that all of my friends are okay. We were all near dead-tired, reeked of the 'great' outdoors, and had grumbling stomachs, but overall we were fine. 

As a family, all of us in SM Town decided to take a small portion of our food together and try to make a big breakfast. There wasn't much, but Super Junior hyungs promised to go out and find the food station later. While all of the guys sat around on the forest floor, I decided to lend the lovely ladies some useful advice from my cooking expertise...

 

f(x) - Krystal's POV:

"YAH KRYSTAL, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU CRACK AN EGG. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US CHOKE ON SHELLS?" Key screamed at me. I tuned out his voice, rolling my eyes in annoyance while tossing the shells into the garbage pile. There was nothing wrong with the way I opened eggs, thank you very much. 

I guess what I was doing still pissed him off, because the next thing I knew he was up in my face again while I was flipping the eggs around in the pan.

"YOU'RE UNDERCOOKING IT!" he cried, taking the pan and spatula from my hands. That ing tears it.

"QUIT BEING A BACKSEAT DRIVER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW I'M COOKING THE DAMN EGGS THEN DON'T EAT THEM," I snatched it back, whacking the top of his head with the spatula. He grumbled something and smirked, walking away to judge someone else.

God. Even when we're fighting for our lives he still finds the time to act like a complete diva. I shook my head, setting down the pan on our little homemade holder to keep it above the fire. 

"Ne Krystal, can you help me out here for a sec?" Amber called out. 

"Sure, I'll be right there!" I replied, putting the spatula on the table and rushing over to assist.

 

After helping Amber out with cooking the rice, I came back to flip the eggs back over. The only thing was, there was nothing there but the pan.

"What the...KEY OPPA!" I yelled, bunching my hands into fists and running up to him. "YOU TOOK MY EGGS DIDN'T YOU?"

This time his eyebrows furrowed into confusion. "What the hell are you talking about? Why would I want your eggs?"

I crossed my arms and sneered, "You didn't like the way I cooked them, so you threw it out." His expression became angry again.

"Do you take me for an idiot or something? Even if your crappy eggs are capable of killing someone, there's no way I could bring myself to throw away the little food we have," he argued. "If we're lucky, maybe some squirrel or bird or something decided to take it. We'll know if you see something fall off a tree after keeling over."

I grunted, throwing my arms to my sides and storming away from him. If this dumb guy didn't take it, then who did? All the unnis were busy preparing their own dishes. Whatever, I still have at least two eggs left too cook. This time, I just won't take my eyes off of them.

---

A/N Double update~ I'll post up the other chapter when I can. For now, I'm facing a problem of major procrastion as I must start these chapter notes due for AP World History tomorrow =w= I'm terrible.