Welcome

1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare Idol War

2NE1 – CL's POV:

   My head was throbbing like crazy as I started coming to. My eyes opened slowly, only to find myself sitting up in...the hell is this place? It looks like one of those Roman coliseums or something.

   Panic set in, where was my YG Family? I stood up quickly, nearly losing balance. ...the rest of my body wasn't awake yet. I sat back down and scanned the area, relieved to at least find my girls next to me. We weren't alone either, there had to be hundreds of other people scattered all over the place. I recognized some of them, friends like the Wonder Girls or MBLAQ. They were just waking up, too.

   Then came the big question, what the hell are we all doing here? What is this place? In the middle of the coliseum was a huge stage with a screen. It lit up, revealing the face of some Japanese man that looked eerily familiar.

   “Greetings. My name is Akimoto Yasushi, and I'd like to welcome you,” the man greeted. I could hear a bunch of people cursing, and some girls gasping slightly, murmuring Aki-P?

   He continued, “You may be wondering why you are here, and what this place is. This, is Rival Survival Isle. And from hereon out, what you do here will be broadcast weekly around the globe. Your goal here is to stay among your respective groups and survive. Solo artists will count as a whole group, while duos and all you others form your own separate teams.” As clearly as he was speaking, I still couldn't grasp his words. I tried shushing the people around, who could only hiss “What the ?

   “Each week, I will announce a special theme. You must be able to practice a song tied to the theme. By the end of the week, you will report back here and perform. The viewers will vote, and whoever gains the most votes will receive a special prize. The losers however, will have to duke it out against each other. The first to lose will get a severe punishment.” His voice was filled with anxiety and nervousness, that much I could tell. It looked to me like he really didn't want to be apart of this 'project.'

   “As you exit the arena, please be sure to form into your groups and get in line to receive your weeks worth of supplies. This will contain a special device to assist in setting up camp. Once you retrieve it, its up to you and your team to spread out into the island and establish your compound.”

   “The rules are simple, stealing from another team's compound is allowed, along with spying. You must all be vigilant and weary of each other. The people you once considered friends will now be your enemies. As it is sunset, I advise you to collect your rations and leave now. A signal will be sent out in the morning to bring you back here where the first theme will be announced. Take care and God speed,” Aki-P finally finished. The screen turned black, and we were all left 'alone' in a certain sense of the word.

   Everyone's complaints grew even louder, “What the hell? Battling? Enemies? I didn't agree to do this!” I felt my teeth grind together in agitation, but I'm not sure if it's from hearing all this worthless complaining or if I was just as irritated as they are.

   One thing was for sure, I needed to get my supplies and find a good spot for camp before anyone else. My girls were still sitting, confused. I grabbed them quickly and ran with them down the stairs to the exit.

   “Where are we going unni?!” Minzy yelped, trying to keep up with my fast pace.

   “What does it look like? We need to get our or wait hours in line. I don't know about you, but I am not wandering around late at night just to find a damn spot,” I barked through clenched teeth, stopping at a large stand. It was unattended, but there were bags labeled with each group's names in alphabetical order. A small crowd was already starting to form, and I shoved past them all and grabbed the 2NE1 bag.

   “Shouldn't we find the others?” Dara mused, looking around the incoming crowd for the other YG Family members.

   I shook my head, “No time. This is survival of the fittest unni, we'll see them all later anyway. For now, we gotta go.” With that, I sprinted into the thin forest that surrounded the arena, the others trailing close behind me.

   I still don't understand a single thing that's going on, all I knew was, we were definitely going to win.

Watch out es, the baddest female isn't afraid to show off her claws.

 

------

A/N So, I recently started getting addicted to fanfiction ; w ; The idea popped into my head randomly while reading a few of my subscriptions and listening to MBLAQ's "It's War"

I hope you all will enjoy it, I'll do my best to update frequently and make out a good story line!

Just a quick note, the POVs will vary in each chapter, so expect a lot of variations.