eight

거짓말 Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The demon inside me has awaken from a deep sleep

 

"The headquarter is vulnerable right now. There's chaos happening because of an attack this morning. A group of armed men had broken down the security and took down all the Scorpio workers in the building. 15 people were held captives and there's no news about them until now." Ameera grinned her feral smile before continuing,  

"So there should be no problem in getting into Scorpio by the time we arrive there later."

Jaebum nodded before handing her the blueprint of the Scorpio headquarter. "Those armed men were sent by Jennie. She have the whole unit of sector 7 under her command right now. But we must be quick, President Kim will find out sooner or later."

"And what will happen to her after that? Will her father kill his only daughter for betraying him?" Ameera raised her eyebrows, amusement is evident on her face.

"Well, he won't. Jennie would kill him first before anything happen." Jaebum retorted. Ameera chuckled and settled beside him.

She said, "Too bad. He would never see that coming huh."

 

Jaebum said nothing else so Ameera leaned down on him, "That girls of yours, Jennie isn't it? What a lovely face she has. Maybe we should be friends after all, because I like her. With the power in her hands, she could do anything. Kuasa itu senjata, Jaebum."

"Don't drag her too far with you. She doesn't deserve it."

Ameera shook her head. "Even if I don't, someone else will. What's the difference then?"

 

 

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter