Training Day

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finishing the remaining amount of liquid in her glass, Sowon slid the glass back to Yuju.

“Alright Eunha, let’s take you back. I don’t want them to interrogate me of my tardiness again.” She said as she grabbed Eunha and dragged her out.

“Bye Yuju.” Eunha said as Yuju waved her goodbye.

The both of them walked out of the bar and made their way back to the headquarters. After walking for a couple of minutes, they reached the cemetery and both entered.

The both of them took the lift down under, the lift door opened and the both of them walked along the well lit corridor. Sowon took a key out of her pocket and tossed it at Eunha who caught it like a pro.

“This is the key to your room. Get changed and i’ll come pick you up from your room. We start training immediately.” Sowon said as she pointed in the direction of her room.

Eunha walked in the direction she was directed to a came across a long hallway with doors on both sides. Looking at the number printed on the key, she slowly walked along the path and found her door.

Twisting the knob of the door, she opened it and walked into her new room. It was an average size room with a queen size bed in the centre along with a wardrobe for her clothes and a small study table at the corner. Her luggage was neatly placed beside her bed, ready to be unpacked.

“Welcome to your new life Jung Eunha.” She sighed to herself.

She moved over to her luggage and unpacked her stuff. She organised her clothes in the wardrobe and placed her essentials on the study table.She took out a medium sized teddy bear which she packed and place it on her bed. 

She suddenly remembered that she had to prepare for her first training. She was about to grab her clothes but a knock on her door halted her movements. She opened it and saw Sowon standing outside.

She was wearing a black sports bra accompanied by matching track pants. Her long ponytail flows down the back of her head as she towered over Eunha. Eunha’s jaw drop as she admired Sowon out from head to toe.

“Didn’t i tell you to get ready?” Sowon said as she noticed Eunha wearing the same clothes from before.

“Sorry i was busy unpacking...” Eunha said but refused to make eye contact with Sowon. In fact she was nervous and didn’t know why.

“Fine. I’ll wait here, go change.”

“Damn you’re pretty.” Eunha absentmindedly said.

“What?” 

“I said i’m going to get ready.” Eunha said and slammed the door shut.

She crashed on her bed and slammed her face into her pillow as she kept kicking her legs in the air.

“I must be crazy. I think i’m crazy.” Eunha kept on saying to herself.

Suddenly an image of Sowon appears in her mind out of no where causing her to smile.

“Yup i’m insane.” She came to a conclusion as she got ready for her training.

She wore some of her gym wear which consisted of a light blue shirt and a navy blue shorts as she opened the door only to see Sowon standing in the same position waiting for her.

“Finally you’re out. The class is waiting for you.”

“The class?” Eunha asked as she followed Sowon from behind.

“You’re not the only one starting your first guardian training today. You’ll be grouped with the juniors who just came of age to fight.”

“This will be fun.” Eunha said.

Sowon brought Eunha to their training area which was a room with an empty area in the centre supposedly for sparring as weapons of different kinds were neatly decked around the sides. Jisoo was already in front of a group of three other girls as she led them through the stretching.

“Ah Eunha so glad you could join us please come in.” Jisoo said.

At that moment all eyes were on her as she quickly hopped her way in between the girls as Jisoo continued with her lesson.

After the warm up was finished they were to start in their combat training led by Jisoo.

“So Eunha how do you find it so far?” Jisoo asked as she walked up to her.

“It’s manageable. Is Sowon still here?”

“Of course she is, after combat training Sowon will take over to teach about controlling your powers.”

“But why is Nayeon here.” Eunha said as she saw Nayeon and Sowon having a friendly conversation at the side.

“She just likes to watch.” Jisoo replied with a smile before she called everyone to gather around her as she gave a speech.

“Okay. First up in combat training we’ll spar with one another so hurry up and get paired.” Jisoo said and moved to the side as the four girls paired with each other.

Eunha partner was a tall girl with huge adorable eyes. Eunha felt intimidated as she noticed the obvious height difference between them.

“No hard feelings.” The girl said with a sweet tone as she smiled before getting into position.

Jisoo blew the whistle and the sparring event commenced. Eunha who was new to fighting copied the girl in front of her. Both of them stared each other down, both waiting for the other to strike first.

Eunha saw an opening and went in for a punch. She swung her fist as hard as she could and aimed at the taller girl’s chest.

“Wait!” The taller girl said as she held Eunha’s wrist just inches away form her chest blocking her strike without any problems.

She then opened Eunha’s fist and placed her thumb outside of her fist before closing it back again. Eunha watched her in confusion.

“Don’t put your thumb inside your fist while fighting you’ll break it.” She said with a smile but it faded as she shoved Eunha back and got back to her stance.

“Come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter