Azrael Nightingale

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunha was left alone on the roof, the burden in her heart vanished as she finally managed to tell Sana her true identity and cleared the air between them. 

The night sky was beautiful that night, the bright sparkling stars glimmered on the dark canvas of the night sky. The moon was full and it shone brilliantly.

Eunha noticed that someone was on the roof with her. Turning around, she saw Sowon standing a few steps away from her.

“You’re still here? Didn’t you leave with others just now?”

“Well i didn’t, so here i am.”

“Come sit with me.” Eunha said as she patted the empty spot next to her.

Sowon can’t help but let out a faint smile as she walked closer towards Eunha. But instead of sitting down, she slowly helped Eunha up.

“As romantic as that sounds my love, we have an emergency meeting back at headquarters.”

“Is it that important?” Eunha asked as she pouted looking up to meet Sowon’s eyes.

“The head of headquarters came down, he rarely does that so it must be huge.”

“You mean...that guy that wants to kill the hellbourne?”

“Yes. But not to worry, i’ll be next to you throughout.” Sowon said as she brushed Eunha’s hair to the side.

Eunha smiled brightly as Sowon pulled her into a hug. As the two of them embraced each other, a familiar red aura slowly envelopes the couple as Sowon teleported back to the entrance of the headquarters.

“Why didn’t you bring us inside?” Eunha asked.

“The meeting already started, i don’t want to disrupt anything.” Sowon calmly said as she walked up to the entrance.

As Sowon was about to place her palm on tbe scanner, she paused just inches away from it. She turned around and faced Eunha, she gestured her to come over and reached out to grab her hand.

“Here why don’t you try this time.” Sowon said as she opened Eunha’s palm and slowly placed it onto the scanner.

“Guardian approved. Jung Eunha. Enter.” The robotic voice echoed throughout the silent air as the doors opened.

“Woah.” Eunha sighed in amazement. “How did it know i was a guardian?”

“From the first moment you stepped out of this lift with me the scanners picked up all your details and added it into the guardian’s database.” Sowon explained as the lift doors opened revealing a crowd.

Eunha and Sowon quietly walked out of the lift and joined the crowd from behind. In front of them stood a well groomed man as he paced back and forth on the second level as everyone stood on the first. 

“Now i know that you all may be wondering. What’s with the vast amount of demonic activities nowadays? Why now?”

The man paused as he faced his audience below his feet. 

“Well my brethrens the answer is all but complicated.”

Another pause as his gaze grew intense to everyone it met.

“A hellbourne has been awakened.”

Murmurs and whispers sounded throughout the crowd as they turned and spoke with each other. Eunha whom was already frozen in fear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter