Once And For All - Part 3

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Eunha’s tears were now flowing as her arms wrapped tightly around Sowon’s frozen body. She watched as the person she loved was encased by the dark energy from the demon. She tried yelling her name and shaking her stiff body but there was no response.

“You have failed.” Azrael spoke with his deep menacing voice as he slowly walked towards the defeated girl.

Eunha dropped to her knees now she was wailing out loudly at what was about to happen. She herself could not believe what had happened, she thought that everything would end up well. 

“S...stay away...” Eunha stuttered as she shuffled her body across the floor to try to get some distance from Azrael.

He didn’t even make an effort, he just calmly and slowly walked towards her each step closer towards his almost perfect victory.

“That’s it girl, let the fear take over you and surrender yourself to me. Let me end your failure.” Azrael said his lips with his snake like tongue.

“It wasn’t suppose to end like this. It can’t end like this.” Eunha said as she mustered all the strength she had left in her and stood up. “If i’m going down today, i’m going to do it fighting down to my last breath.”

Azrael smirked at that comment raised his palm charging up a shot and fired it at Eunha.

“PRAESIDEO”

Eunha chanted as a barrier was summoned and blocked the spell from hitting her. She fired back a few shots at the demon who just stood there and let the attacks hit him, the blasts did nothing to him as he was left unharmed.

“I admire your persistence but it’s getting quite annoying.” Azrael said as he dashed towards Eunha and jabbed her in the gut.

She held her waist while falling onto her knees, she started coughing ferociously from the strike. Azrael grabbed her by the hair as he lifted her from the ground, his gaze met her and he felt a sense of victory over him as she tossed her to the side like a toy.

Eunha landed on her side as her body slid across the rough surface. She quickly tried to scramble back to her feet and casted her fire spell at him. A stream of fire shot from her palm but Azrael just walked through it and was once again in front of the hellbourne.

He kicked her hard on her shoulder as her body flopped to the side and back on to the ground. She wanted this to end, she wanted the pain she was feeling to end and she wanted to give up at that moment.

Eunha still tried to get up and fought pass all the pain throughout her body just to seek the energy to bring herself back into the fight. Azrael lifted his hand upwards and carried the small girl with his telekinetic powers as he swung her to face her friends.

“Look at them! I want you to watch them and see that you have failed!” He sneered into her ears as Eunha watched with weakened horror.

“Want to see more?” Azrael asked but didn’t wait for a reply as he burst through the ceiling of the room and flew up into the sky.

They hovered above the cemetery Eunha watched as everyone both her friends and her fellow guardians were all encased in the same shadow coffin like Sowon was. 

She felt her heart beat furiously inside her chest, it was convulsing as if it was about to explode at anytime. She tried to catch her breath but felt the air stuck in while looking at the horror in front of her.

“Are you ready to die yet? Have i broken you enough?” Azrael mocked his prey.

Eunha didn’t reply but just kept her eyes fixated on what was in front of her. She saw Rosé and Chaeyoung trying to reach for each other before going stiff, Tzuyu was with Sinb and Umji her arms around them, like she always did protect them.

Lisa too was frozen her arms looked as if they were about to cast a spell but time wasn’t on her side that time. Azrael continued to speak dark and evil things to her but Eunha wasn’t listening.

In fact, she couldn’t, her heart was just beating too fast and she felt like her head was about to give way soon.  She felt a sudden rush of energy flow through her body as her eyes were opened to their max.

With a loud cry she emitted a strong wave of energy that knocked Azrael back sending towards the ground. The demon crashed on the dark soil and flew back onto his feet only to see Eunha flying above her.

“What? What is this?” Azrael asked in shocked at the sudden burst of power from Eunha.

Eunha just looked at him she felt devastated and broken but a sudden feeling conquered the rest. 

Rage.

She was now filled with rage, her eyes glowing white and her hands sparking up magic ready to attack. Azrael gritted his teeth and launched himself towards Eunha flying at great speed.

But before he could land an attack on Eunha, the latter stretched out her hand and grabbed his jagged red neck and started to tighten her grip. The demon was shocked and tried to break free of the grip but couldnt.

“FERRUM VULNUS”

Eunha chanted and her other hand started to produce magical energy which took form of a blade as she looked into the eyes of her enemy.

“This is for Jisoo...” 

With that she brought her hand down and sliced the blade across Azrael’s chest as the demon cried out in pain as he remained in the air.

“CONSCIDISTI TONITRUA”

Her fist lighted up and before Azrael could begin to fall back towards the ground, she punched him with all her might.

“And this is for Jihyo...” She landed her strike and Azrael was punched back straight to where the fight began creating a crater on the ground where he landed.

“Now for Nayeon...” Eunha said and opened up both her palms and in a second a pack of wolves started to emerge from the ground and pounced straight at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter