Everything Changes

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eunha! Eunha! Can you hear me?” A voice cried out to Eunha as her eyes slowly flicker open.

“Mum?” She said.

“Honey she’s waking up!” Another voice was heard.

“Dad?” She said once more. 

Her eyes opened only to see both her parents staring worriedly at her. She slowly tried to sit up but felt a jolting pain from her back as she tried.

“Relax. The doctor said you have sustained some bruises on your back but either then that you should be fine.” Eunha’s mum said as she slowly helped her up.

“I don’t remember what happened. The last thing i recalled was walking out of the cafe with Sana.” Eunha said as she rubbed her head.

“Honey. You were out for 24 hours.” Eunha’s dad told her as she looked at him with widened eyes.

“So i missed school?” Eunha asked as her parents both nodded their heads.

“Eunha!” A girl screamed as she ran over and check on her little sister.

“Are you okay? What happened? Are you hungry?” Eunha’s sister kept questioning her as she held her in a vice grip.

“I’m okay Yerin. The only pain i’m feeling right now is from your death grip around my waist.” Eunha said and Yerin immediately let go.

“I can breathe now.” Eunha said as she took in a deep breath.

“Sana was worried for you. She kept finding me after class and asking me about your condition.” Yerin said.

“Well then i should get checked out so that i can see Sana again. My class starts in three hours.” Eunha said.

“You just woke up after being asleep for an entire day and you’re still thinking of school.” Yerin sighed at her sister’s nerdy mind.

The doctor came and did some final medical checks on her before prescribing the proper medication and discharged her from her ward.

Eunha’s mind was still foggy of what had caused her to be unconscious for a whole day but all she could remember was having dinner with Sana and that waiter.

She gets chills everytime his disfigured face pops up inside her mind. She was worried that something was terribly wrong with her.

She went home and got changed and even though her sister and parents kept insisting that she stayed at home she still made her way to school.

She carried her books as she walked down the hallway. Students kept staring at her and kept asking her if she was feeling better. She was touched by their concerns, she’s popular in school after all.

“Get out of my way! Eunha!” A familiar voice called out through the hallways as Sana pushed her way through the crowds of teens as she ran straight and hugged her best friend tightly.

“Omg are you okay? What the hell happened to you?” Sana said as she held onto Eunha.

“I’m fine Sana really.” Eunha said as she released herself from her enthusiastic friend.

“How can you be so mean? Did you know how hard is it to sit next to the Ice Queen in class?” Sana said as Eunha looked at her with a cocked eyebrow.

“You mean Sowon?” Eunha said.

“Yes. She never speaks, she is always gives me that cold stare, i’m pretty sure she doesn’t blink too.” 

“Sana you’re weird.” Eunha said before making her way to class with Sana chasing behind her.

Once again Eunha was in between Sana and Sowon during class and Sana could be happier sitting next to someone who actually responds.

Eunha took her sit and noticed Sowon looking at her.

“You’re back.” Sowon said.

“Yup! Did you miss me?” Eunha asked mockingly.

“No.” Sowon cold and quick reply made Eunha laugh awkwardly.

“Ice Queen...” Sana whispered into Eunha’s ears.

“So...Are you enjoying your time in this school?” Eunha asked Sowon once again trying to break the awkward barrier between them.

“What can i say...” Sowon sighed as she continued to jot notes down.

Throughout the whole day of school, hardly any communication was made between Sowon and Eunha. Even when Sana was talking to Eunha she would always notice her best friend stealing glances from the tall girl next to her. Her suspicions started to arise, but she kept it to herself. For now.

The school bell rang and students dashed out of their classes. Eunha waited for Sana outside the school gates as her phone buzzed. She took it out and read her message.

‘Yerin is staying over at her friend’s place and mum and i are going out to get groceries will be back in a bit.’ 

She read a message from her dad as she suddenly felt a hand held onto her shoulder as she flinched in fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter